DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Military Robots Market by Application, Mode of Operation, and Platform: Global Opportunity Analysis and Industry Forecast, 2021-2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Military robots are autonomous or remote-controlled machines designed specifically for military applications such as surveillance, search and rescue, as well as transportation. Robot deployments in modern battles are supported by the changing nature of warfare and the high costs and soldier casualties. High soldier casualties in the past wars have raised concerns and resulted in various governments investing in new robotic systems to maintain a fleet of UUVs, UAVs, and UGVs for critical mission operations.
The investment in military robots and related technologies has become quite important for the defense forces throughout the world. Since military robots systems would result in requirements for lesser warfighters, superior defense capabilities could be made available into previously inaccessible locations, and human losses would be reduced by removing military personnel from dangerous missions, military robots systems would prove to be a big military advantage.
For the purpose of analysis, the report segments the global military robots market based on application, mode of operation, platform, and region. The report outlines the details about major applications of military robots, which include combat support, intelligence, surveillance and reconnaissance (ISR), mine clearance, explosive ordnance disposal (EOD), and others. In addition, the study provides information about various modes of operation such as human-operated and autonomous.
Furthermore, the platforms covered in the study include airborne robots, land robots, and marine robots. Moreover, it analyses the current market trends of military robots across different regions such as North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and LAMEA and suggests future growth opportunities by analyzing the government regulations & policies.
- This study presents analytical depiction of the global military robots market analysis along with current trends and future estimations to depict imminent investment pockets.
- The overall military robots market opportunity is determined by understanding profitable trends to gain a stronger foothold.
- The report presents information related to the key drivers, restraints, and opportunities of the global military robots market with a detailed impact analysis.
- The current military robots market is quantitatively analyzed from 2021 to 2030 to benchmark the financial competency.
- Porter's five forces analysis illustrates the potency of the buyers and suppliers in the industry.
- Increase in investments to develop autonomous systems throughout the world
- Rise in demand for underwater drones for defense and security applications
- High cost of military drones
- Communication problems associated with autonomous underwater vehicles (AUVs)
- Increasing investment for robotics technologies in unmanned ground vehicles
- Rise in defense spending globally
- BAE Systems plc
- Elbit Systems Ltd.
- General Dynamics Corporation
- Israel Aerospace Industries Ltd.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- Northrop Grumman Corporation
- Rafael Advanced Defense Systems Ltd.
- Rheinmetall AG
- SAAB AB
- Thales Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/41038m