NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Macy’s, the holiday gifting destination, announces an exclusive Black Friday Sneak Peek – unveiling this year’s biggest deals by the best brands. Browse the specials coming in November across fashion, fine jewelry, tech, beauty, toys and home, some as low as $3, at macys.com/blackfriday. Beginning November 3, shoppers can enjoy unbeatable deals each week with an updated assortment of specially-curated, early-access specials. Shop all Black Friday specials from November 23 – 27 from virtually anywhere through macys.com, the Macy’s app, or safely in-store.
“We’re thrilled to bring the convenience and flexibility of shopping in stores, online and through our app to our customers during Black Friday at Macy’s once again this year,” said Nata Dvir, Macy’s chief merchandising officer. “Macy’s is sharing our biggest holiday specials online and in stores throughout the month of November, giving our customers the ability to plan ahead and shop gifts for themselves or someone special, from their favorite brands that have been on their wish list all year long.”
Take a sneak peek at some of the specials available throughout November, while supplies last:
$5 and Under
- $2.99 Nerf Alpha Strike or LOL Surprise mini dolls
- $4.99 Tzumi wireless headphones
- $4.99 Belle de Mer cultured freshwater pearl studs
- $4.99 Men’s Levi’s® tees
- $5 Clinique stocking stuffers
$10 and Under
- $6.99 Bella Mini Bakers
- $9.99 JoyJolt glassware sets
- $9.99 Elle Home throw
- $9.99 Men’s Club Room flannel tops
- $10 Philosophy holiday shower gels
$20 and Under
- $11.99 Hotel Collection Ultimate MicroCotton bath towels
- $14.99 kitchen appliances
- $15.99 Kid’s puffer jackets
- $19.99 and under Family Pajamas
- $19.99 Style & Co plush pullovers
- $20 Lancôme Juicy Tubes 4 pc. set
More Incredible Deals
- 40 – 50% off boots for him and her
- 50% off designer handbags
- 50% off select beauty from Sutra hair tools, Urban Decay, Philosophy, Clinique and more
- 60% off select toys
- 60% off diamond earrings
- 60% off coats for the family
- 60% off holiday dinnerware, ornaments and décor
- 65% off sheets and bedding
- $39.99 Charter Club cashmere
- $59.95 Instant Pot DuoPlus 6-qt.
- $199.99 Shark canister vacuum
Black Friday Store Hours
Macy’s stores will be closed on Thanksgiving Day, with curbside pickup available at select stores, and Black Friday deals available all day on macys.com and the Macy’s app. Stores will re-open on Friday, Nov. 26 and customers can continue to discover incredible savings online, in-store and on the Macy’s app. See below for store hours and visit macys.com/stores for more details.
- Tuesday, November 23 – 10 a.m. – 9 p.m.
- Wednesday, November 24 – 10 a.m. – 11 p.m.
- Thursday, November 25 – Closed in observance of Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, November 26 – 6 a.m. – 11:59 p.m.
- Saturday, November 27 – 9 a.m. – 11 p.m.
Pickup and Purchase Your Way
Looking for options on how to shop and ship your purchase? Stores are open early and late, and customers can explore flexible pickup options including contactless curbside pick-up, buy online-pick-up in store, buy online-ship to store, and same-day delivery through Drive, DoorDash's white-label fulfillment platform, on select items through macys.com and on the Macy’s mobile app with just a few clicks.
Shoppers now have more flexibility on how to pay when shopping online with a buy now, pay later option with Klarna. All Macy’s stores nationwide are now enabled to accept PayPal or Venmo apps – an easy, secure, and contactless way to pay.
Once the perfect deal is scored, bring on the rewards and get more perks by signing up to Macy’s Star Rewards, a free, loyalty program, where customers earn on every purchase (except gift cards, services and fees). Check out macys.com/starrewards for more information.
For more than 160 years, Macy’s, the largest retail brand of Macy’s, Inc., (NYSE:M), has served generations at every stage of their lives. Through a digitally led shopping experience powered by macys.com, our award-winning mobile app and a nationwide portfolio of stores, Macy’s customers come to us for fashion, value and high-quality products. We are proud of our heritage and the unique role we play in American culture and tradition. We celebrate occasions big and small and have created decades of memorable experiences through Macy’s 4th of July Fireworks® and Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade®, as well as spectacular fashion shows, culinary events, flower shows and celebrity appearances. With the collective support of our customers and colleagues, Macy’s helps make a difference in every market we serve, supporting local and national charities through funding and volunteer service. With fashion, value and celebration as our guide, Macy’s makes life shine brighter for our customers, colleagues and communities.