DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "E-Learning - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for E-Learning estimated at US$250.8 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$457.8 Billion by 2026, growing at a CAGR of 10.3% over the analysis period.
Academic, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 10.2% CAGR and reach US$314 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After a thorough analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Corporate segment is readjusted to a revised 10.6% CAGR for the next 7-year period. Ongoing content digitization efforts in academic sector, and rise in student enrollments for online courses on a part-time and full-time basis are helping support growth in the academic segment.
Demand in the corporate segment is being driven by factors such as rise in demand for social learning tools such as Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube and developments in Web 2.0 technologies; increased adoption of integrated talent management solutions such as recruiting, performance and succession management, learning management and compensation management; declining costs of communication and technology; geographic dispersion of employees; and need to continuously develop technical skills and abilities and the need to train large number of employees to ensure greater economies of scale.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $90 Billion in 2021, While China is Forecast to Reach $105.7 Billion by 2026
The E-Learning market in the U.S. is estimated at US$90 Billion in the year 2021. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$105.7 Billion by the year 2026 trailing a CAGR of 12.2% over the analysis period. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 7.6% and 8.6% respectively over the analysis period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 9.7% CAGR. The e-Learning market in developing regions is evolving into a dynamic growth sector as public universities, governments and local providers push into the market.
Select Competitors (Total 290 Featured) -
- Absorb Software Inc.
- Adobe Systems Inc.
- Aptara Inc.
- Articulate Global, Inc.
- bit media e-solution GmbH
- Blackboard, Inc.
- Cisco Systems, Inc.
- Cornerstone OnDemand, Inc.
- Coursera Inc.
- D2L Corporation
- edX Inc.
- Fischer, Knoblauch & Co.
- Hewlett-Packard Development Company, L.P.
- Hurix Systems Private Ltd.
- Inspired eLearning, LLC.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Intralearn Software Corporation
- Macmillan Learning
- Oracle Corporation
- Pearson Education
- Persona Learning
- SAP SuccessFactors, Inc.
- Skillsoft Limited
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- School Closures Due to the Pandemic Prompt Boom in E-Learning
- Web Conferencing Accelerates Move towards Location Agnostic Interactive and Synchronous Learning in Education Sector
- Video Conferencing Platforms Gain Traction in Remote Learning During COVID-19
- Google Augments Learning Management with Robust Solutions
- e-Learning Brings in a New Transformation in Education Sector
- Rapid Internet Penetration Catalyzes Broad Based Growth in the Market
- Video Use in e-Learning Witnesses Robust Growth
- Academic Sector Remains the Largest Market for e-Learning
- Corporate & Government e-Learning: The Fastest Growing Segment
- RECENT MARKET ACTIVITY
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- Select Global Brands
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- AR & VR Technologies Take e-Learning to the Next Level in Efficiency Enhancement
- Augmented Reality (AR) Makes e-Learning More Engaging, and Interactive
- Virtual Reality (VR) & Wearable Devices Contribute to Cost-effective Online Learning & Training
- Advances in Artificial Intelligence Drives Adaptive and Personalized e-Learning
- Companies Turn towards Learning Experience Platform (LXP)
- Rise in User Generated Content
- Technology Innovations Continue to Benefit Market Growth
- Select Innovations and Advancements
- Select e-Learning Products
- Cloud: Growing Domain for e-Learning Application Development & Delivery
- Myriad Benefits of Cloud Drive Opportunities for Cloud as the Future of e-Learning Infrastructure: Global Public Cloud Services (In US$ Billion) for the Years 2018, 2022 and 2024
- Big Data Analytics to Drive Personalized Learning Experiences
- Role of Social Media in e-Learning Grows Stronger
- Social and Collaborative Learning Picks up Momentum Among Companies
- Rapid e-Learning: A Viable Alternative to Conventional Development Techniques
- Supportive Government Policies Provide the Foundation for Growth
- Emerging Economies Drive Growth in the Market
- Web Conferencing Emerges as a Major Collaborative Tool in e-Learning
- Creation of a Personal Learning Environment (PLE), the Most Rewarding Aspect of e-Learning
- MOOCs: New Form of Online Training
- LMS: A Key Contributor to e-Learning
- Microlearning Gains Traction in Corporate eLearning
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- United States
- United Kingdom
- Rest Of Europe
- Rest of World
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/ud38re