REDMOND, Wash.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--This week’s Nintendo Download includes the following content:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch
- Metroid Dread – Suit up as intergalactic bounty hunter Samus Aran and battle your way out from the depths of a mysterious alien world plagued by a mechanical menace. While you investigate a mysterious transmission that shows the lethal X Parasite, you’ll need to avoid the nightmarish E.M.M.I. – Extraplanetary Multiform Mobile Identifiers. These agile robots won’t hesitate to destroy you … and they’re just one of the many dangers you’ll face. Hunt or be hunted as you make your way to the surface through a labyrinth of enemies in Samus’ most intense side-scrolling adventure yet. The Metroid Dread game will be available on Oct. 8.
- Disco Elysium – The Final Cut – Become a hero or an absolute disaster. Disco Elysium – The Final Cut is the definitive edition of the groundbreaking role-playing game. You’re a detective with a unique skill system at your disposal and a whole city block to carve your path across. Interrogate unforgettable characters, crack murders or take bribes. Disco Elysium – The Final Cut will be available on Oct. 12.
- Tetris Effect: Connected – Tetris Effect: Connected is Tetris like you’ve never seen it, heard it or felt it before – an incredibly playable, unique and breathtakingly gorgeous reinvention of one of the most popular puzzle games of all time, from the people who brought you the award-winning Rez Infinite and legendary puzzle game Lumines. Music, backgrounds, sounds, special effects – everything, down to the Tetris pieces themselves, pulses, dances, shimmers and explodes in perfect sync with how you’re playing, making any of the game’s 30+ stages and 10+ modes something you’ll want to experience over and over again. Tetris Effect: Connected will be available on Oct. 8.
- Gang Beasts – Gang Beasts is a silly multiplayer party game with surly gelatinous characters, brutal slapstick fight sequences and absurd hazardous environments, set in the mean streets of Beef City. Customize your character and fight local and online enemies in the melee game mode, or fight with friends against the gangs of Beef City in the gang game mode.
- Let the Good Times Roll – Enter for a chance to win an out-of-this-world Metroid prize pack in the My Nintendo Metroid Dread Sweepstakes!* Prizes include stunning wall art featuring Samus and an E.M.M.I. robot, a Metroid Dread Enhanced Wired Controller for Nintendo Switch, a Slim Case for Nintendo Switch from PowerA and a Metroid Dread Men’s Hoodie Sweatshirt that shows off Samus with the E.M.M.I. lurking in the background in a bold print across the front. You may be trapped on the remote Planet ZDR, but at least you’ll have this soft pullover sweatshirt to keep you looking stylish all day long! For more information, please visit https://my.nintendo.com/news/dac793306b7c90fe.
- Your Key to Scoring Gold Points – Here’s a golden opportunity you won’t want to miss! For a limited time, you can earn DOUBLE My Nintendo Gold Points when you purchase the digital version of the Super Smash Bros. Ultimate game or select Super Smash Bros. DLC** in Nintendo eShop or Nintendo.com (where available). Offer ends Oct. 24 at 11:59 p.m. PT. Get started at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals/#ssbu-double-gp.
Nintendo eShop sales:
Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS and Wii U
- Great deals this week! Check out the full list of deals available this week at https://www.nintendo.com/games/sales-and-deals.
Also new this week in Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch:
- AAA Clock – Available on Oct. 8
- Arcade Archives TYPHOON GAL
- Balloon Pop – Learning Letters, Numbers, Colors, Game for Kids
- Bouncy Bullets 2 – Available on Oct. 8
- Business Tour Deluxe
- Catty & Batty: The Spirit Guide – Available on Oct. 13
- Creepy Tale 2
- Critadel – Available on Oct. 13
- Darksiders III
- Drum Box
- DUSK ’82
- Enigmatis 3: The Shadow of the Karkhala – Available on Oct. 8
- Immortus Temporus – Available on Oct. 13
- InfiniteCorp: Cyberpunk Card Game
- Jack Axe
- Lord of the Click II – Available on Oct. 8
- Lotus Bloom
- Lumione – Available on Oct. 13
- Medieval Tower Defense – Available on Oct. 9
- Miners Races
- MMC KENKEN - The World’s Most Exciting Math and Logic Puzzle -
- Monster Crown – Available on Oct. 12
- No Longer Home
- Prehistoric Life Puzzles
- Pretty Girls Mahjong Solitaire
- RiMS Racing
- Simple Dominoes
- Sophia’s World
- Starlight Alliance – Available on Oct. 13
- Stickman: Far East Battle
- Supersonic Tank Cats
- The Adventures of Spunk Dodgers and Splat – Available on Oct. 9
- The Lightbringer
- The Marauder Chronicles: Curse Over Valdria
- Toroom – Available on Oct. 9
- Touhou Genso Wanderer -Lotus Labyrinth R-
- TRIOS – lofi beats / numbers to chill to
- What The Zombies?!
* NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Void where prohibited. Open to legal residents of the United States, District of Columbia and Canada (excluding Quebec) who are 13 years old or older. Sweepstakes begins 10 a.m. PT on 10/1/2021 and ends at 11:59 p.m. PT on 11/8/2021.To enter, you must (1) have a Nintendo Account; (2) visit https://my.nintendo.com/rewards/a066dd359423fb69; (3) sign in to your Nintendo Account, and (4) redeem 10 Platinum Points per entry at the Metroid Dread My Nintendo Sweepstakes page as stated in Official Rules. There will be ten (10) winners. Each winner will receive one (1)20” x 24” HD metal sublimation print featuring art from the Metroid Dread game (ARV: $300.00 USD), one (1) Fifth Sun Metroid Dread hoodie (ARV $47.99 USD), one (1) PowerA Metroid Dread Enhanced Wired Controller (ARV: $27.99 USD), and one (1) PowerA Metroid Dread Nintendo Switch Slim Case ($12.99 USD).Total ARV of each prize: $388.97 USD. Total ARV of all prizes: $3,889.70 USD. Odds of winning depend on number of eligible entries received. Details and restrictions apply. For Official Rules, visit https://nintendo.com/rules/my-nintendo-metroid-dread-sweepstakes. Sponsor: Nintendo of America Inc., 4600 150th Avenue NE, Redmond, WA 98052.
** Full version of game required to use DLC. Sold separately. Gold Points are awarded based on the amount you pay (excluding tax and any points or discounts used) and have no cash value. Bonus points are earned based on the original list price of the game in Nintendo eShop, and will vary by country and currency. A Nintendo Account is required to receive and redeem My Nintendo points. Terms apply. https://accounts.nintendo.com/term_point. Offer valid through Oct. 24 11:59 p.m. PT when you purchase or redeem a download code for the digital version of Super Smash Bros. Ultimate or select Super Smash Bros. Ultimate DLC in Nintendo eShop or Nintendo.com.
In addition to video games available at retail stores, Nintendo also offers a variety of content that people can download directly to their systems. Nintendo adds new games weekly to Nintendo eShop, which offers a variety of options for the Nintendo Switch family of systems, the Wii U console and the Nintendo 3DS family of systems.
Nintendo Switch Online is a paid membership service that allows members to team up or face off online in compatible Nintendo Switch games, such as Super Smash Bros. Ultimate, Luigi’s Mansion 3, Pokémon Sword and Pokémon Shield. Members also enjoy a curated library of NES and Super NES classic games, including Super Mario Bros. 3, Super Metroid and The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, among many others. To find out more about the benefits that come with Nintendo Switch Online, to view membership options and to learn about a free seven-day trial for new users, visit https://www.nintendo.com/switch/online-service/.
Nintendo eShop is a cash-based service that features a wide variety of content, including new and classic games, applications and demos. Users can add money to their account balances by using a credit card or purchasing a Nintendo eShop Card at a retail store and entering the code from the card. All funds from one card must be loaded in Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo Switch family of systems, Wii U or the Nintendo 3DS family of systems, but can be used in any Nintendo eShop if the systems are linked to a single Nintendo Account.
Customers in the U.S. and Canada ages 18 and older can also link a PayPal account to their Nintendo Account to purchase digital games and content for the Nintendo Switch family of systems both on-device and from the Nintendo website. Once the accounts are linked, users may also use PayPal as a payment option when buying digital content for the Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family systems from the Nintendo website.
My Nintendo members can earn Gold Points on eligible digital purchases. Already have Gold Points? Redeem them toward your next digital purchase of Nintendo Switch games and DLC on Nintendo eShop, or on discount rewards for select Nintendo 3DS and Wii U software. Visit https://my.nintendo.com/reward_categories for more details.
Remember that the Nintendo Switch and Nintendo 3DS family of systems feature parental controls that let adults manage some of the content their children can access. Nintendo 3DS players who register a Nintendo Network ID gain access to free-to-start games and free game demos from Nintendo eShop, and also get the latest news and information direct from Nintendo. For more information about parental controls on Nintendo Switch and other features, visit https://play.nintendo.com/parents/crash-courses/parental-controls/ and https://www.nintendo.com/switch/. For all other systems please visit https://support.nintendo.com/.
Note to editors: Nintendo press materials are available at https://press.nintendo.com, a password-protected site. To obtain a login, please register on the site.