DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Breast Imaging Technologies - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Breast Imaging Technologies estimated at US$3.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.1 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 6.8% over the period 2020-2027.
Ionizing Technologies, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record 7.3% CAGR and reach US$3.2 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Non-ionizing Technologies segment is readjusted to a revised 6% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U.S. Market is Estimated at $878.4 Million, While China is Forecast to Grow at 10.4% CAGR
The Breast Imaging Technologies market in the U.S. is estimated at US$878.4 Million in the year 2020. China, the world's second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$1.1 Billion by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 10.4% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027.
Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 3.7% and 6.1% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.3% CAGR.
Select Competitors (Total 42 Featured):
- Aurora Imaging Technology, Inc.
- Dilon Technologies, Inc.
- FUJIFILM Holdings Corporation
- GE Healthcare
- Hologic, Inc.
- Philips Healthcare
- Siemens Healthineers
- SonoCine, Inc.
- Toshiba Corporation
Key Topics Covered:
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
- Influencer Market Insights
- World Market Trajectories
- Breast Imaging Market to Witness Steady Growth
- The Non-ionizing Technology Type to Account for Highest Growth
- Breast Ultrasound Segment to Contribute Highest Growth
- Mammography is anticipated to Occupy Highest Share
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
- Rising Prevalence of Breast Cancer, a Grim Reality for Market Growth
- Innovative Products to Spur Market Growth
- Implementation of Various Strategies to Drive Market Growth
- Rise in Aging Population to Support Market Growth
- A Prelude into Emerging Trends in the Field of Mammograph
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 42
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/bbr352