DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Chlorella Market by Technology, by Product Type by Source by Application, Geography - Global Forecast to 2028" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The chlorella market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2021 to 2028 to reach $412.3 million by 2028.
The growing inclination of consumers toward a protein-rich diet, increasing health & wellness trend, development of chlorella F&B products, growing nutraceutical industry, and growing vegetarianism are some of the major drivers for the growth of this market. Moreover, the emergence of a new product: chlorella extract, provides significant opportunities for the growth of the market. However, the risk of contamination, high production cost, and complex production of algae products is expected to hinder the growth of the chlorella market.
The study offers a comprehensive analysis of the chlorella market with respect to technology, product type, source, application, and geography. The chlorella market is mainly segmented by technology (autotrophic and heterotrophic), product type (powder, tablets, extracts, and capsules), source (chlorella vulgaris, chlorella pyrenoidosa or sorokiniana, and others), application (nutraceuticals, food & beverages, animal feed, cosmetics, and others), and geography. The study also evaluates industry competitors and analyses the market at a country level.
Key questions answered in the report
- Which are the high growth market segments in terms of the technology, product type, source, application, and countries/regions?
- What is the historical market for chlorella across the globe?
- What are the market forecasts and estimates for 2021-2028?
- What are the major drivers, restraints, and opportunities in the chlorella market?
- Who are the major players in the global market, and what share of the market do they hold?
- Who are the major players in various countries, and what share of the market do they hold?
- How is the competitive landscape?
- What recent developments have taken place in the chlorella market?
- What are the different strategies adopted by the major players in this market?
- What are the key geographic trends and the high growth countries?
- Who are the local emerging players in the chlorella market, and how do they compete with the other market players?
Key Topics Covered:
2. Research Methodology
3. Executive Summary
4. Market Insights
4.2.1. Development of Innovative Chlorella F&B Products
4.2.2. Inclination Towards Health & Wellness Trends
4.2.3. Growing Nutraceuticals Industry
4.2.4. Growing Vegetarianism
4.2.5. Growing Inclination Towards a Protein-Rich Diet
4.3.1. Risk of Contamination
4.3.2. High Production Cost
4.3.3. Complex Production of Algae Products
4.4.1. Growing Demand for Chlorella Extracts
4.5. Impact of Covid-19 on the Global Chlorella Market
4.6. Chlorella Production Analysis
5. Global Chlorella Market, by Technology
5.2.1. Open Ponds
5.2.2. Closed Ponds
6. Global Chlorella Market, by Product
6.6. Other Products
7. Global Chlorella Market, by Source
7.2. Chlorella Vulgaris
7.3. Chlorella Pyrenoidosa or Sorokiniana
7.4. Other Sources
8. Global Chlorella Market, by Application
8.3. Food & Beverages
8.4. Animal Feed
8.6. Other Applications
9. Global Chlorella Market, by Sales/Distribution Channel
10. Chlorella Market, by Geography
11. Competitive Landscape
11.2. Competitive Benchmarking
12. Company Profiles
12.1. Taiwan Chlorella Manufacturing Company
12.2. Sun Chlorella Corporation
12.3. Far East Microalgae Industries, Co., Ltd. (FEMICO)
12.4. Roquette Klotze GmbH & Co. Kg
12.5. Fuqing King Dnarmsa Spirulina
12.6. Gong Bih Enterprise Co., Ltd.
12.7. Yaeyama Shokusan Co., Ltd.
12.9. Qingdao Zaolanbio Co., Ltd.
12.11. Tianjin Norland Biotech Co., Ltd.
12.12. Dongtai City Spirulina Bio-Engineering Co., Ltd.
12.14. Allmicroalgae Natural Products S.A.
12.15. Duplaco BV
12.16. E.I.D. - Parry (India) Limited
12.17. Taiwan Wilson Enterprise, Inc.
12.18. Daesang Corporation
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/z8xyz4