The global gold mining market is forecast to grow from $214.1 billion in 2021 to $249.6 billion by 2026, at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.1% for the period of 2021-2026.
Jewelry as an end-use of the gold mining market should grow from $107.3 billion in 2021 to $124.6 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 3.0% for the period of 2021-2026.
Central bank as an end-use of gold mining market should grow from $22.7 billion in 2021 to $26.9 billion by 2026, at a CAGR of 3.5% for the period of 2021-2026.
This report covers the gold mining industry. Definitive and detailed estimates and forecasts of the global market are provided, followed by a detailed analysis of the regions, technology, end-uses and on-going trends.
This report covers the technological, economic and business considerations of the gold mining industry, with analyses and forecasts provided for global markets. The report includes descriptions of market forces relevant to the gold mining industry and their areas of application.
Global markets are presented for the size of gold mining segments, along with growth forecasts through 2026. Estimates of sales value are based on the price in the supply chain. It analyzes market-driving forces and examines industry structure. It also analyzes international aspects of all global regions and types of gold mining. Profiles of major global manufacturers also are presented.
This report considers the impact of COVID-19, which impacted the growth rate of every global industry in 2020 and continues to affect market forces.
The report segments the gold mining market by technology: placer mining, hardrock mining, bio-mining and recycling. The market also is segmented into the following end-uses: jewelry, technology, investment and central banks.
The Report Includes:
- 87 data tables and 5 additional tables
- An up-to-date analysis of current and future global markets for gold mining
- Analyses of the global market trends, with data from 2020, estimates for 2021, and projections of compound annual growth rates (CAGRs) through 2026
- Evaluation and forecast the global gold mining market size in value (USD millions) and volumetric (tons) terms, and corresponding market share analysis by technology type, end-use, and geography
- Emphasis on the key developments that have made their mark on the overall gold mining market, along with an opportunity assessment of the metals and/or mining industry
- Discussion of macro
- and micro-economic factors responsible for having an in-depth impact on the growth of global gold mining market and its sub-segments
- Latest information on gold mining production and trade, industry supply chain structure, current trends and opportunities estimating current and future demand for gold mining
- Identification of the companies best positioned to meet this demand owing to their proprietary technologies, M&A deals, collaborations, joint ventures, and other corporate strategies
- Insight into growth development strategies of key market players operating within the global gold mining market; their key competitive landscape and company share analysis
The global gold mining market is fairly consolidated and the top players account for a significant share of the market. Top manufacturers of gold mining include Newmont Corp., Barrick Gold Corp., AngloGold Ashanti, Polyus, Kinross, Gold Fields, Newcrest, Agnico Eagle, Polymetal, and Kirkland Lake. The top 10 players account for around 22-23% of the total market share, which is anticipated to grow due to increased merger and acquisition activities among manufacturers.
Key Topics Covered:
Chapter 1 Introduction
Chapter 2 Summary and Highlights
Chapter 3 Market and Technology Background
- Life Cycle of a Gold Mine
- Value Chain Analysis
- Manufacturing Process
- Placer Mining
- Rocker Box
- Hardrock Mining
Chapter 4 Market Trends
- Increasing Demand from ETFs
- Increasing Demand from Technology
- Volatile Gold Prices
- Intense Regulatory Scrutiny
- Bio-mining Focus
- Impact of COVID-19 on the Gold Mining Industry
- Jewelry, Technology and Central Banks
- Impact on Investments
- Regulations and Taxation
Chapter 5 Market Breakdown by Technology
- Placer Mining
- Hardrock Mining
Chapter 6 Market Breakdown by End Use
- Central Banks
Chapter 7 Gold Mining Demand and Supply
- Gold Mining Supply
- Gold Mining Trade Analysis
- Gold Mining Supply-Demand Analysis
Chapter 8 Market Breakdown by Region
Chapter 9 Competitive Landscape
- Gold Mining Company Market Shares
Chapter 10 Company Profiles
- Agnico Eagle Mines Ltd.
- Anglogold Ashanti
- Barrick Gold Corp.
- Gold Fields Ltd.
- Kinross Gold Corp.
- Kirkland Lake Gold
- Newcrest Mining Ltd.
- Newmont Corp.
- PJSC Polyus
- Polymetal International Plc
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/pf7dyh
ResearchAndMarkets.com is the world's leading source for international market research reports and market data. We provide you with the latest data on international and regional markets, key industries, the top companies, new products and the latest trends.