DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Root Canal Market Forecast to 2028 - COVID-19 Impact and Global Analysis by Product (Instruments, and Consumables); End User (Hospitals, Dental Clinics, and Others), and Geography" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
According to this report the market is projected to reach US$ 1,388.29 million by 2028 from US$ 1,018.21 million in 2021; it is expected to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% from 2021 to 2028. The report highlights the key factors driving the market growth and prominent players with their developments in the market.
This pandemic is affecting the business operation of the various key players operating in this region. For instance, as per the Dental Tribune International, Dentsply Sirona among the market leader in the dental business is expecting a fall in its sales about US$60-70 million in the first quarter in the APAC countries such as Chinese, Japanese, South Korean and Taiwanese markets the first quarter of this year.
Following the pandemic, dental clinics and hospitals across India have suffered a significant decline in patient traffic, prompting many dentists to close their private practices. Those that were able to keep their clinics and hospitals open have increased their fees to compensate for the loss of patients and to cover their regular expenses, in addition to the extra cost of taking safety precautions. Due to the nature of its profession, dentistry took a huge hit during the Covid-19 pandemic. Dentists work in close quarters with their patients, requiring face-to-face conversation and regular exposure to their saliva, blood, and other bodily fluids. Thus, these factors played a negative role in root canal market in the region due to COVID-19.
Based on application, the Root Canal market is segmented into hospitals, dental clinics, and others. In 2021, the dental clinics segment held the largest share of the market, by end user. Whereas the hospitals segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the coming years. Hospitals offers dental services that are specialized for some of the cases, hospitals offer services where the flow of patients in large in numbers. The services are provided for the purpose of teaching, the services such as oral and maxillofacial surgery, root canal, orthodontics, pediatric dentistry and restorative dentistry among others.
The Root Canal market is segmented on the basis of product and end user. In 2021, the consumables segment held the largest share of the market, by product. The consumables segment of the root canal market is also expected to witness fastest CAGR during 2021 to 2028. In 2021, the dental clinics segment held the largest share of the market by end user, whereas the hospitals segment is expected to grow at the fastest CAGR during the coming years.
Reasons to Buy
- Save and reduce time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the growth, size, leading players, and segments in the Root Canal Market.
- Highlights key business priorities in order to assist companies to realign their business strategies.
- The key findings and recommendations highlight crucial progressive industry trends in the global Root Canal, thereby allowing players across the value chain to develop effective long-term strategies.
- Develop/modify business expansion plans by using substantial growth offering developed and emerging markets.
- Scrutinize in-depth global market trends and outlook coupled with the factors driving the market, as well as those hindering it.
- Enhance the decision-making process by understanding the strategies that underpin security interest with respect to client products, segmentation, pricing and distribution.
- Rising Dental Disease Prevalence
- Growing Geriatric Population
- Increasing Dental Health Awareness
- Limited Reimbursement Availability in Developing Nations
- Flourishing Medical Tourism in Developing Countries
- Key Player Initiatives
- COLTENE Group
- Dentsply Sirona
- Brasseler USA
- Ivoclar Vivadent AG
- Ultradent Products Inc.
- ENVISTA HOLDINGS CORPORATION
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/519me3