SUNNYVALE, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Druva Inc., the leader in Cloud Data Protection and Management, today announced that it has been recognized as one of the highest-rated SaaS companies for customer service. An independent evaluation and analysis by Customer Relationship Management Institute LLC (CRMI) has certified Druva’s record-high NPS score of 89 and has awarded the company the NorthFace ScoreBoard Award for the third consecutive year. These recognitions further highlight Druva’s consistent ability to deliver exceptional user experiences and customer outcomes.
The way a business engages with its customers, especially in today’s subscription and cloud-first world, has become vital to its bottom line, and according to research from Gartner, Inc., customers experiencing positive interactions are not only more likely to show loyalty towards a business, but advocate, renew, and spend more than customers who report negative experiences1. In this time of uncertainty, Druva’s cloud-based operations enable the customer service staff to seamlessly transition out of office and expand contact center capacity while simultaneously improving overall customer satisfaction. Druva’s “swarm” model helps resolve issues faster, while the support ecosystem continuously reviews operations to proactively identify and remediate potential concerns before issues arise. By delivering a service that puts customers at the center of all decision-making, and removes traditional data protection barriers and costs, Druva has helped thousands of organizations strengthen their business resilience and thrive in the cloud era.
“Businesses sign on the line for the service you promise, but customer success is how you retain and strengthen relationships by delivering business value beyond the expected,” said Matt Lindeman, Chief Customer Officer, Druva. “Given the increasing value of data to businesses, and the record number of ransomware attacks organizations are facing, we pride ourselves on delivering a solution backed by outstanding customer service that gives businesses peace of mind their data is protected, available, and recoverable without issue.”
In addition to Druva’s NPS score of 89, Druva customers protecting data center and Amazon Web Services (AWS) workloads have awarded it a certified NPS score of 90 according to CRMI. Together, these two scores further underscore Druva’s unique approach and user experience, placing it well above the business-to-business software industry average of 30. This marks a succession of honors Druva and its customer support team has received over the last several months. In June, Druva was awarded with top ratings for its innovative platform, extensive workload coverage, and seamless user experience from TrustRadius and G2. In March, Druva was the most awarded cloud vendor at the 2021 Stevie Awards securing 11 honors, including Gold for Most Valuable COVID-19 Response by a Customer Service Team.
Read why customers choose Druva Cloud Platform to protect their data across cloud, datacenter, SaaS application and edge workloads:
- “Choosing Druva was the smartest decision we could have made,” said Timothy Loranger, Cloud Infrastructure Services Leader, Suez Water Technologies & Solutions. “In less than a year, we cut our Amazon Elastic Block Store (EBS) costs in half. Druva was so supportive throughout the process. We think of Druva staff as stakeholders. Yes, we're the customer, but we very much work as a collaborative team.”
- “The customer support was unbelievable,” said Phil Collins, Senior Infrastructure Engineer at Revolution Company when switching to Druva. “They walked with me every step of the way and made sure I was 100 percent comfortable. When I saw how easy it was to use Druva with our data center, and how well the support team took care of us, it was a no-brainer to expand Druva to protect our cloud data too. I honestly couldn’t be happier with how everything has gone.”
- “I’ve never felt so confident in a product, ever,” said Brett Schwartz, Network Engineer at Ellington Public Schools. “Especially for a solution in the cloud. It’s just amazing. Druva’s team held our hands throughout the process and made us feel comfortable at every step. Any nerves we had quickly disappeared.”
- User Reviews: Hear what customers have to say about Druva on TrustRadius, G2, and Gartner Peer Insights
- Customer Success: Learn more about how Druva’s customers not only receive industry leading cloud data protection and management but best-in-class customer service
1Gartner, The Customer Value Advantage. Published 2020.
About Druva Cloud Platform
Built for the public cloud with a microservices architecture, Druva Cloud Platform is secure by design, always up-to-date, and offers all-inclusive, consumption-based pricing. As the industry’s largest cloud-native SaaS platform operating at scale, Druva Cloud Platform enables organizations to centrally protect data, no matter where it lives: cloud environments, leading SaaS applications such as Microsoft 365, Google Workspace and Salesforce, hybrid environments, or edge devices. By leveraging this innovative SaaS platform, organizations can reduce the cost and complexity of data protection, accelerate and protect cloud projects and increase cyber resilience and regulatory compliance.
Druva delivers Data Protection and Management for the cloud era. Druva Cloud Platform is built on AWS and offered as-a-Service; and its customers have driven down costs by up to 50 percent by freeing themselves from the burden of unnecessary hardware, capacity planning, and software management. Druva is trusted by thousands of companies worldwide, including over 50 of the Fortune 500. Druva is a privately held company headquartered in Sunnyvale, California and its investors include Sequoia Capital, Viking Global Investors, CDPQ, Neuberger Berman, Tenaya Capital, Riverwood Capital and Nexus Partners. Visit druva.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter and Facebook.