AUSTIN, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ZenBusiness, a one-stop business management platform with the mission to make starting, running, and growing a successful business simple and accessible, today introduced ZenBusiness Money, an all-inclusive payments and invoicing app that simplifies merchant services so entrepreneurs can focus on what matters most - running a successful business. ZenBusiness Money allows users to send and customize invoices, accept credit card and bank transfer payments, and manage their income all within an easy-to-use dashboard across their mobile, tablet, and desktop devices.
“Since the onset of the pandemic, ZenBusiness has experienced an explosion in customers, with over 150,000 entrepreneurs getting their start on our platform since March 2020,” said Lamine Zarrad, Head of Fintech at ZenBusiness. “This rapidly growing population of micro business owners is in need of accessible and worry-free financial products and services that take the stress out of running and growing a business. With ZenBusiness Money, we are fulfilling that need and democratizing financial services technology for small business owners by equipping them with a full suite of business banking solutions typically reserved for bigger corporations.”
ZenBusiness Money offers every small business the ability to track and automatically categorize expenses without any fees as part of ZenBusiness’s commitment to powering entrepreneurship. It is free to download from the App Store and the Google Play Store, and includes features such as:
- Smart Dashboard - an easy-to-use dashboard that helps manage invoices, payments, and customers all in one place
- Professional Invoicing Capabilities - users can build trust with clients by adding their logo to invoices and scheduling reminders or alerts to help them pay and get paid on time
- Tax Filing Management - automatically track and tag income and expenses, which helps users maximize deductions and reimbursements when filing taxes
- Seamless Client Integration - clients can be added and communicated to through the app for seamless invoicing for new and repeat customers
- Custom Line Items - users can add discounts and taxes as separate line items to each invoice
- Quick Payment Acceptance - users can quickly accept payments by both credit card and bank transfer (ACH) and deposit them directly into their account
- Secure Payments - all payments are fully secured with end-to-end encryption
“Becoming an entrepreneur is stressful and intimidating, especially for marginalized communities who in years past didn't have access to tools like those of today’s leading companies,” said Ross Buhrdorf, founder and CEO of ZenBusiness. “Previously, aspiring small business owners would need to spend precious time doing research, finding the right accountant, choosing a bank to service their financial needs, and more before they could even start thinking about selling their product or service. With ZenBusiness Money, small business owners can do all of that in one place and free up their time to focus on getting to their first dollar.”
ZenBusiness Money is a result of ZenBusiness’s July 2020 acquisition of fintech company Joust and is an important step toward the company’s goal of becoming a one-stop business management platform for all micro business and entrepreneurial needs.
ZenBusiness, a Public Benefit Corporation, is a one-stop digital platform with the mission to make starting, running, and growing a new business simple and accessible. Empowering the new generation of entrepreneurs, ZenBusiness provides innovative technology and world-class educational resources to support millions of micro businesses on their journey to success -- all at an affordable and clear price. By giving small businesses what they need -- worry-free services, frontline support and an all-inclusive platform -- ZenBusiness makes taking the leap towards building a better life as simple as possible, allowing business owners to achieve a state of Zen. Founded in 2017, ZenBusiness is based in Austin, Texas. Visit www.ZenBusiness.com and follow @ZenBusinessInc for more information.