BREA, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--ViewSonic Corp., a leading global provider of visual solutions, introduces the ViewBoard IFP4320 Interactive Flat Panel display. Developed for small collaboration spaces in hybrid work environments, the IFP4320 features integrated annotation and screen casting software so users can easily share and collaborate with colleagues and teams remotely.
This 43-inch interactive flat panel features 4K Ultra HD resolution and a highly accurate, next-generation touchscreen that ensures color accuracy, as well as a smooth handwriting and annotation experience, whether used in small conference rooms or in a workplace huddle space. The compact design makes the IFP4320 a great interactive solution, while the digital whiteboard capabilities help users to connect, regardless of location.
The ViewSonic® IFP4320 comes with built-in myViewBoard™ annotation software, as well as ViewBoard Cast™ streaming software. The display can be easily connected to a PC or laptop with the USB-C connection, which also can provide up to 60W of power for convenient charging of peripheral and accessories.
“ViewSonic display solutions offer the high-performance and rich features needed to unlock the full potential of distributed workflows and digital collaboration. As the work solely-from-home environment shifts to a potential hybrid office situation, one’s equipment needs to be efficient and practical to handle this change,” said Sean Liu, Sr. business line manager at ViewSonic. “The ViewSonic IFP4320 was developed in anticipation of these upcoming changes. It’s a solution that offers all the features of an interactive large-screen touch display for content sharing and collaboration, but engineered to a size that can fit a dedicated smaller conference room or collaboration space in the office, where there may be less people.”
- 43-inch ViewBoard interactive display with native 4K Ultra HD (3840x2160) resolution
- USB-C connectivity, which can also provide up to 60W power delivery for convenient charging of other peripherals and accessories
- Other connectivity options include: HDMI 2.0, DVI-D, DisplayPort, USB 2.0 and RJ45
- Built-in myViewBoard™ digital whiteboarding software and myViewBoard™ Manager, a cloud-based management solution to remotely monitor devices, manage apps, push out broadcasts and more within the myViewBoard ecosystem
- Integrated ViewBoard Cast™ so content can be streamed from mobile devices onto the display over wireless or cable networks
- Advanced, next-generation touchscreen for high accuracy, and a smooth and responsive experience
- Available: July 2021 with an estimated street price of $1,199.00* [USD]
Founded in California, ViewSonic is a leading global provider of visual solutions and conducts business in over 100 countries worldwide. As an innovator and visionary, ViewSonic is committed to providing comprehensive hardware and software solutions that include monitors, projectors, digital signage, ViewBoard® interactive displays, and myViewBoard™ software ecosystem. With over 30 years of expertise in visual displays, ViewSonic has established a strong position for delivering innovative and reliable solutions for education, enterprise, consumer, and professional markets and helping customers “See the Difference.” To find out more about ViewSonic, please visit www.viewsonic.com.
*Program, pricing, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice.
This news release contains forward-looking statements that reflect the Company’s expectations with regard to future events. Actual events could differ significantly from those anticipated in this document. Program, pricing, specifications, and availability are subject to change without notice. ViewSonic and the ViewSonic trademarks are trademarks or registered trademarks of ViewSonic Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. All other corporate names and trademarks stated herein are the property of their respective companies.