DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Crypto Asset Management Market (2021-2026) by Solution, Application, Mobile Operating System, Deployment Mode, End-user, Verticals, Geography, Competitive Analysis and the Impact of COVID-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Crypto Asset Management Market size is projected to grow from USD 0.48 billion in 2021 to USD 1.23 billion by 2026, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 20.5%.
Significant factors driving the growth of the Global Crypto Asset Management Market are the growing investments in the technology of crypto asset management and increasing venture capital funding. The proliferation of blockchain technology is also expected to boost the growth of crypto asset management solutions across the globe. The evolution of the asset management industry and the trust shown by several corporate and administrative entities in crypto-assets is further boosting the market. Growing awareness about crypto funds also fuelled the market growth of crypto asset management.
However, the lack of statutory & regulatory framework of the cryptocurrency market and lack of technical understanding may hinder the market growth. Also, a large amount of energy was consumed to conduct a single crypto transaction. This may create hindrances in the growth of the global crypto asset management market. Safety of client's fund is also emerging as a barrier as there is no standards policy related to cryptocurrency in many countries. All these factors may also restrain the growth of the market.
The report includes a Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyse and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance score. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share, etc.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Crypto Asset Management Market.
- The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys, and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains the competitive analysis using Competitive Quadrant, Infogence's proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- The proliferation of Blockchain Technology
- High Remittances in Developing Countries
- Growth in Venture Capital Investments
- Safeguarding the Cryptocurrency Assets
- Lack of Awareness and Technical Understanding Regarding Cryptocurrency
- Lack of Statutory & Regulatory Framework of The Cryptocurrency Market across The Globe
- Safety of Client's Fund due to no Standard Policy Related To Cryptocurrency
- Providing New Investment Opportunities During The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Adoption of Cryptocurrency Across Verticals
- Potential Untapped Markets
- Technical Challenges Pertaining to Scalability
- Security, Privacy, and Control Issues
- The Performance Varies Across Cryptocurrency Exchanges Due To The COVID-19 Pandemic
- Gemini Trust Company LLC (US)
- Coinbase Inc.
- Crypto Finance AG
- Bakkt LLC
- BitGo Inc.
- Metaco SA
- Koine Finance Ltd.
- Opus labs SA
- Kryptographe Inc.
- Anchorage Inc.
- Vo1t Ltd.
- Ledger SAS
- Xapo Inc.
- itBit Trust Company LLC
- Amberdata Inc.
- Koinly, (UK)
- Altpocket (Sweden)
- Coinstats (Armenia)
- Exodus Movement
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/c2557g