BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find the top early toys deals for Prime Day, together with scooter, baby toy, board game, Melissa & Doug, LEGO, LeapFrog, Nerf, Osmo & Barbie savings. Links to the top deals are listed below.
Best board game deals:
- Save up to 45% on best-selling board games for kids & adults at Amazon - get the best deals & discounts on popular board games like Catan, Yahtzee, Guess Who? & more
- Save up to 47% on top-rated Hasbro board games like Battleship, Game of Life & more at Amazon - see live prices on highly-rated Hasbro board games such as Operation, Chutes & Ladders, Connect 4 & more
- Save up to 64% on a variety of Monopoly board games at Amazon - check current prices on Monopoly Classic, Monopoly Cheaters Edition, Monopoly Game of Thrones, Monopoly Frozen 2 & more
- Save up to 35% on popular Scrabble board games at Amazon - click the link for ongoing deals on Scrabble Classic, Scrabble Deluxe, Scrabble Junior & more
Best kids toys deals:
- Save up to 65% on kids toys at Amazon - check the latest discounts on a wide range of best-selling kids toys
- Save up to 45% on NERF toys at Amazon - NERF guns are available in Fortnite & Halo editions and come in a variety of models like Elite 2.0 Commander RD-6 & Rival Roundhouse XX-1500 Blaster
- Save up to 40% on Barbie at Amazon - click the link to check the best deals on Barbie dolls, playsets, dollhouses, outfits & accessories
- Save up to 45% on toys from Melissa & Doug at Amazon - save on Melissa & Doug activity pads, instruments, pretend playsets, dolls, books, dry-erase boards & more
- Save on Osmo toys at Amazon - check the best deals on Osmo Super Studio, Genius & Creative kits, and iPad & Fire tablet accessories
- Save up to 40% on LeapFrog learning tablets, books & toys at Amazon - view the latest deals on highly rated educational toys from LeapFrog
Best baby toys deals:
- Save up to 44% on baby toys and toys for toddlers at Amazon - check out the latest deals on top baby top brands like Fisher-Price, Lego Duplo, VTech, Baby Einstein, and more
- Save up to 34% on baby’s favorite Fisher-Price toys at Amazon - includes deals on toys for toddlers and preschool kids plus character-themed toy sets
- Save up to 47% on VTech toys for babies and toddlers at Amazon - find live prices on fun educational toys from VTech including toys for the older kids
Best LEGO deals:
- Save up to 37% on LEGO bricks and themed building sets at Amazon - see the latest prices on favorites like the Classic Creative Brick Box or the Lego City building sets
- Save on LEGO Star Wars creative building sets at Amazon - check out current deals on LEGO Star Wars bestsellers like The Mandalorian and the Boba Fett Helmet Building Kit among others
- Save up to 22% on LEGO Boost building kits at Amazon - buy your kid a LEGO Boost and transform his existing LEGO kits into moving toys
- Save on LEGO Star Wars Millennium Falcon building sets at Amazon - see current deals for the best gift and movie collectible for Star Wars fans
- Save on LEGO Harry Potter minifigure and building kits at Amazon - relive the exciting scenes at Hogwarts with LEGO Harry Potter-themed building kits, mini-figures, activity books, and more
Interested in more deals? Check out Walmart’s Deals for Days sale and Amazon’s Prime Day homepage to enjoy hundreds more deals across a wide range of products. Consumer Articles earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The best toys aren’t just fun but also inspire imaginative play and promote critical thinking. LEGO, for instance, can teach children to be more creative, while Barbie can help kids learn social skills. On the other hand, Nerf blasters and scooters can get youngsters moving, while board games can get them socializing more. For baby toys, LeapFrog has a ton of books for learning about animals and how to read. Melissa & Doug have musical instruments, puzzles, and toys for active play. Lastly, Osmo lets children use tangible objects with their tablets for a more hands-on learning experience.
About Consumer Articles: Consumer Articles shares informative e-commerce news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Consumer Articles earns from qualifying purchases.