BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a guide to all the top early RTX 3080 deals for Prime Day 2021, including all the best deals on RTX 3070, RTX 2060, RTX 3090 & more NVIDIA RTX graphics cards. Links to the best deals are listed below.
Best NVIDIA GeForce RTX series deals:
- Save up to $400 on NVIDIA RTX graphics cards at Amazon - check the latest deals on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2060, RTX 2080 Ti, RTX 3060, RTX 3060 Ti & more RTX cards
- Save up to $400 on NVIDIA RTX 3080 graphics cards at Amazon - see current prices on ASUS, MSI, Zotac & Gigabyte RTX 3080 & RTX 3080 Ti GPUs
- Save up to $156 on NVIDIA RTX 3070 GPUs at Amazon - check live prices on NVIDIA RTX 3070 graphics cards from EVGA, ASUS, MSI, Zotac & more
- Save on NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 graphics cards at Amazon - NVIDIA RTX 3090 24GB GDDR6X, 10496 CUDA cores, up to 1.7GHz boost, 384-bit bandwidth
- Save up to $90 on GeForce RTX 2060 GPUs at Amazon - view current prices on the re-released NVIDIA RTX 2060 graphics cards from ASUS, MSI & more
Best graphics card deals:
- Save up to $180 on AMD & NVIDIA graphics cards at Amazon - get the best deals on NVIDIA GTX & RTX graphics cards and AMD RX GPUs
- Save up to $250 on ASUS graphics cards at Amazon - check current prices on ASUS ROG & ASUS TUF NVIDIA GPUs & ASUS AMD RX graphics cards
- Save up to $731 on MSI NVIDIA & AMD GPUs at Amazon - see live prices on MSI Ventus, MSI Gaming X, MSI Suprim X & more MSI GPUs
- Save up to 53% on NVIDIA GeForce & Quadro graphics cards at Amazon - check the latest deals on NVIDIA Quadro workstation GPUs & GeForce gaming graphics cards
- Save on NVIDIA GeForce GTX graphics cards at Amazon - view the best deals on NVIDIA GTX 1050, 1050 Ti, 1060, 1650, GTX 1660, GTX 1660 Ti & more
Want some more deals? Click here to enjoy the full selection of deals at Walmart’s Deals for Days sale (June 20 – 23) and click here to see Amazon’s live and upcoming deals. Saver Trends earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Months after its release, NVIDIA’s RTX 3000 series is still in high demand. The NVIDIA RTX 3080, 3070 and 3090 saw significant performance jumps against the RTX 2000 series cards. The RTX 3070 offers roughly the same performance as the previous generation's flagship---the RTX 2080 Ti, at about $700 less. There is no RTX 2000 series equivalent to the RTX 3080 and 3090. Unfortunately, there are still supply issues regarding these GPUs and there are still plenty of gamers that can’t get their hands on them. To counter this, NVIDIA reintroduced the RTX 2060 to hopefully help tide things over at least until supplies return to normal.
About Saver Trends: Saver Trends research and share online sales news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Saver Trends earns from qualifying purchases.