BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s our summary of the top early smartwatch & fitness tracker deals for Amazon Prime Day 2021, including all the top offers on the Fitbit Sense, Garmin Fenix 5, Apple Watch SE, Samsung Watch Active2 & more. Access the best deals listed below.
Best smartwatch deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of smartwatch & fitness trackers at Amazon - get the best deals on Apple, Garmin, Fitbit, Samsung, Fossil & more top-rated smartwatches for men & women
- Save up to 59% on Samsung Galaxy smartwatches at Amazon - check the top deals on new & renewed Samsung Galaxy Watch 3, Watch Active2 & Galaxy Watch smartwatches
- Save on a wide range of Fitbit smartwatches at Amazon - check the latest deals on the Fitbit Versa (3, 2), Fitbit Sense, Fitbit Ionic & more
- Save up to 48% on Garmin smartwatches, running watches & outdoor watches at Amazon - find the top deals on the Garmin fenix, vivoactive, Venu, Forerunner & more
- Save up to 33% on top-rated Apple Watches at Amazon - click the link for live prices on new & renewed Apple Watch Series 6, SE, 5, 4 & 3 devices
Best fitness tracker deals:
- Save up to 33% on popular fitness trackers at Amazon - check the latest deals on the Fitbit Charge, Amazfit, Garmin & more fitness trackers
- Save up to 33% on a variety of Fitbit fitness trackers at Amazon - find the best deals on the Fitbit Charge, Inspire, Ace & Versa fitness tracker lineups
- Save up to 48% on top-rated Garmin fitness trackers at Amazon - check the latest savings on the Garmin vivosmart, Descent & more
- Save on the best-selling Amazfit fitness trackers & bands at Amazon - view the top deals on the Amazfit Band 5 with SpO2 & heart rate monitoring
Want some more deals? We recommend checking Walmart’s Deals for Days sale (June 20 – 23) and Amazon’s Prime Day page to compare more upcoming and live savings across a wide range of products. Retail Egg earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
The Samsung Galaxy Watch 3 is the latest iteration of Samsung’s flagship wearable, featuring a large 1.4-inch AMOLED display and plenty of smart features. It also comes with SpO2 monitoring and fall detection—features that are a staple in the Apple Watch lineup. Fitbit is equipping its lineup of wearables with upgraded and advanced features, too. The new Fitbit Sense comes with an ECG monitoring and skin temperature sensor, while the Fitbit Charge 4 fitness tracker boasts onboard GPS and Spotify controls. Garmin, on the other hand, puts a premium on in-depth metrics for outdoor activities. Its Garmin Fenix 6 and vívoactive 4 smartwatches remain popular for their rugged design and extensive activity tracking capabilities.
About Retail Egg: Retail Egg shares e-commerce deals news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Retail Egg earns from qualifying purchases.