DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Logistics Market - Size, Share, Outlook, and Opportunity Analysis, 2019 - 2027" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Logistics is the process of managing the movement, procurement, and storage of materials, by the organization and its marketing channels in such a way that future and current profitability are increased through goods fulfillment of orders. Furthermore, logistics activities include all the activities of the supply chain such as transport service, inventory management, information exchange, cargo handling, packaging, and warehousing.
The rising technological developments in freight transport is expected to propel the global logistics market growth over the forecast period. For instance, on March 2, 2019, SNCF Logistics, a division of the SNCF Group, entered into a partnership with Marseilles-based shipping container technology firm Traxens to develop a digital freight train. The new digital freight trains will help improve the performance of the logistics market.
Furthermore, rising demand for package shipping is expected to opened larger logistics facilities in India. For instance, in October 2018, United Parcel Service, a logistics company, opened new facilities in Ahmedabad and Hyderabad in India.
However, lack of domestic warehouse space is one factor that is expected to hamper growth of the global logistics market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global logistics market and provides market size (US$ million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2020-2027), considering 2019 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global logistics market based on the following parameters - regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered in the global logistics market include Changan Minsheng APLL Logistics Co., Ltd., China Ocean Shipping Company (COSCO), Deutsche Post DHL, FedEx Corporation, Jiangsu Aucksun Co. Ltd., Kuehne-Nagel, Inc., Orient Overseas (International) Ltd., Shenzhen Feima International Supply Chain Co., Ltd., Sinotrans Limited, and United Parcel Service, Inc.
- The market players are focusing on strategic collaborations to innovate and launch new products to meet the increasing needs and requirements of consumers.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology upgradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global logistics market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global logistics market.
- Changan Minsheng APLL Logistics Co., Ltd
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- China Ocean Shipping Company (COSCO)
- Deutsche Post DHL
- FedEx Corporation
- Jiangsu Aucksun Co. Ltd.
- Kuehne-Nagel, Inc.
- Orient Overseas (International) Ltd.
- Shenzhen Feima International Supply Chain Co., Ltd.
- Sinotrans Limited
- United Parcel Service, Inc.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Research Objectives and Assumptions
2. Market Purview
3. Market Dynamics, Regulations, and Trends Analysis
- Market Dynamics
- Market Opportunities
- Regulatory Scenario
- Industry Trend
- Merger and Acquisitions
- New System Launch/Approval
4. Impact of COVID-19 Pandemic on Global Logistics Market
- Short Term and Long Term Impact, By Region
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa (MEA)
- Short Term and Long Term Impact, By Transport Infrastructure
5. Global Logistics Market, By Transport Infrastructure, 2017-2027 (US$ Million)
6. Global Logistics Market, By End-use Industry, 2017-2027 (US$ Million)
7. Global Logistics Market, By Region, 2017-2027 (US$ Million)
8. Competitive Landscape
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/kg0ou3