DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Hardwood Flooring Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global hardwood flooring market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the global hardwood flooring market to grow at a CAGR of 4.5% during 2021-2026.
The unique appearance and texture of the wood provide an aesthetic appeal to the floor. Hardwood floors are highly durable in nature and last longer post-installation. Also, they are convenient to install and require little to no routine maintenance. They do not trap dust, mold pollen, particulates or other allergens in their fibers or grout lines, which helps in easy cleaning and enhancement of overall air quality.
The thriving construction industry is primarily driving the growth of the market. With rapid population expansion, housing facilities are experiencing significant demand. This is consequently propelling the number of construction projects of residential spaces across the globe. In line with this, governments of various countries, along with private stakeholders, are investing heavily in the development of advanced infrastructural facilities, which is also providing a boost to the market growth.
Furthermore, there is an increase in the inclination toward aesthetically appealing and sophisticated interiors, especially among the urban population, which is contributing to the bourgeoning sales of these floorings.
Moreover, manufacturers are launching innovative flooring designs with vibrant as well as soothing color combinations to cater to the diversified preferences of consumers.
The emerging trend of renovation and remodeling of the existing residential and commercial spaces, along with inflating disposable incomes and improving standards of living, are some of the other factors that are driving the market growth.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global hardwood flooring market performed so far, and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global hardwood flooring market?
- What is the market breakup based on the end use sector?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the market?
- What are the key drivers and challenges in the market?
- What is the level of competition in the market?
- Who are the key players in the market?
- What are the margins in hardwood flooring?
- What are the raw material requirements for hardwood flooring?
- What are the various unit operations involved in a hardwood flooring manufacturing plant?
- What is the total size of land required for setting up a hardwood flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the machinery requirements for setting up a hardwood flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the packaging requirements for hardwood flooring?
- What are the transportation requirements for hardwood flooring?
- What are the utility requirements for setting up a hardwood flooring manufacturing plant?
- What are the manpower requirements for setting up a hardwood flooring manufacturing plant?
Break up by End Use Sector:
- Residential Sector
- Commercial Sector
At present, the commercial sector exhibits a clear dominance in the market.
Break up by Raw Material:
- Red Oak
- White Oak
Amongst these, red oak accounts for the majority of the total market share.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
On the geographical front, North America holds the leading position in the market, accounting for the largest market share.
The report has also analyzed the competitive landscape of the market. Some of the key players operating in the market include
- AHF LLC
- Beaulieu International Group
- FRITZ EGGER GmBH & Co. OG
- Formica Group
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/7p9loj