DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Industrial IoT Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The global industrial IoT market reached a value of US$ 144.3 Billion in 2020. Looking forward, the global industrial IoT market to exhibit strong growth during the next five years.
Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) refers to the integration of industrial machine sensors and actuators with the Internet for improving industrial performance. In recent years, the adoption of IIoT has become more popular owing to the development in supporting infrastructures such as cloud computing and sensing technologies.
A large number of companies are implementing IIoT by leveraging intelligent, connected devices as it helps in improving operational efficiencies, monitoring and controlling business operations from a remote location. It also helps in enhancing employee productivity, integrating and adapting business models as well as saving time and money.
Global Industrial IoT Market Drivers:
IIoT is being utilized in industries such as oil and gas, insurance, manufacturing, transportation, infrastructure and retail for improving operational efficiency. Moreover, organizations around the world are collaborating to develop innovative IIoT technologies that aid manufacturers in reducing maintenance costs and preventing unplanned asset downtime.
For instance, Huawei Technology and General Electric have launched the Predictive Maintenance Solution which predicts maintenance schedules using flexible networking, IIoT, and cloud platforms.
Similarly, leading organizations in the field of technology, namely, General Electric, AT&T, Cisco, Intel and IBM, have established the Industrial Internet Consortium to accelerate the development, adoption, and widespread use of interconnected machines and devices, and intelligent analytics.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global industrial IoT market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global industrial IoT industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global industrial IoT industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end-user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global industrial IoT industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global industrial IoT industry?
- What is the structure of the global industrial IoT industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global industrial IoT industry?
- What are the profit margins in the global industrial IoT industry?
- The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Cisco, GE, Honeywell, Intel, IBM, ABB, Rockwell Automation, Siemens, Huawei, Bosch, Kuka, Texas Instruments, Dassault Systemes, PTC, ARM, NEC, etc.
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
5 Global Industrial IoT Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Component
5.5 Market Breakup by End-User
5.6 Market Breakup by Region
5.7 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Component
7 Market Breakup by End-User
7.2 Energy and Utilities
7.3 Automotive and Transportation
8 Market Breakup by Region
9 SWOT Analysis
10 Value Chain Analysis
11 Porters Five Forces Analysis
12 Price Analysis
13 Competitive Landscape
- Rockwell Automation
- Texas Instruments
- Dassault Systemes
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/gv8gk9