PALO ALTO, Calif.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Yellowbrick Data announced its lineup for the company’s virtual online gathering, Yellowbrick Summit 2021, including technical sessions, keynotes and customer and partner panels. The event, scheduled for April 29, is designed for data analytics, business and IT leaders who need to transform their businesses through better use of analytics insights.
At the summit, Yellowbrick will offer details on its revolutionary data warehouse designed for distributed clouds. The company’s highly-performant core product now targets emerging use cases in IoT and edge analytics, as well as continuing to enable near real-time business analytics across private and multiple public clouds.
“Data is becoming more distributed across private data centers, multiple clouds and the network edge, creating significant data sovereignty and gravity challenges,” explained Yellowbrick CEO Neil Carson. “Yellowbrick led the industry in hybrid cloud innovation. Next, bringing our data warehouse to distributed clouds will be transformative for businesses facing these challenges, especially as use cases like IoT analytics emerge in manufacturing, telecom and logistics.”
Key partners will join Yellowbrick at the summit to discuss this next level of innovation in the cloud space.
“Distributed-cloud data warehouses will soon be part of every IT ecosystem, consolidating multiple business function-specific data marts and databases into a single entity,” said Nandakumar Sivaraman, Practice Head of Emtec Data & Insights. “Deploying a multi-cloud architecture leveraging cloud principles such as containerization and secured packets will help businesses define a robust approach to enterprise data distribution, and Emtec will take a leading role in helping companies transform their analytics to take advantage of this new architecture.”
“Through our partnership with Yellowbrick and integration with its innovative data warehouse architecture for distributed clouds, we are helping enterprises to secure their data wherever it resides,” said Jay Chitnis, VP of Global Alliances and Partners at Protegrity. “As a result, we enable our mutual customers to unlock the power of all their data, including sensitive data, so they can run AI models to unleash new revenue streams.”
“Innovative organizations must have the ability to process data anywhere. We fully support Yellowbrick’s vision of a warehouse for distributed clouds,” said Vinay Mathur, Chief Strategy Officer with Next Pathway. “We see a unique opportunity for Next Pathway to automate the migration of legacy workloads, helping businesses leverage this ground-breaking architecture.”
Speakers at the event include:
- Yellowbrick CEO, Neil Carson, who will discuss technical innovations in data warehousing
- Yellowbrick CTO, Mark Cusack who will lead a customer and expert panel discussion on distributed clouds and analytics with Salema Rice, Chief Data and Analytics Officer at GRI; Srinivasan Sankar, Chief Data and Analytics Officer, Hanover Insurance; and Matthias Baumhof, Chief Technology Officer, ThreatMetrix
- Yellowbrick Vice President of Business Development, Allen Holmes who will lead a panel discussion on building a distributed data cloud with Nandakumar Sivaraman, Practice Head of Emtec Data & Insights; Jay Chitnis, VP of global alliances and partners at Protegrity; and Vinay Mathur, Chief Strategy Officer with Next Pathway
- GigaOm Research Analyst, Andrew Brust
- Yellowbrick engineers Joey Foley, Lorenzo Danesi, Christian Shrauder, and Mike McWhorter; and Denodo Sales Engineer, Suntosh Murthy
Yellowbrick Data’s high-impact, 3-hour online event takes place on April 29 at 10 a.m. Pacific time /1 p.m. Eastern time.
Registration is free and available now at https://www.yellowbrick.com/go/summit2021/
About Yellowbrick Data
Yellowbrick offers the only data warehouse designed to address the challenges of distributed data across distributed clouds. The unique adaptive “cut-through” architecture of Yellowbrick Data Warehouse delivers the best price/performance economics in the industry for batch, real-time, ad hoc, and mixed workloads in private data centers, public clouds, and the network edge. Learn more at yellowbrick.com.