The daylong event will convene global CEOs and industry experts to discuss how to drive social impact and business growth during this period of unprecedented uncertainty.
Speakers and sessions will include:
- Ajay Banga, Executive Chairman and Former CEO, Mastercard – Balancing Purpose and Profits by Promoting Financial Inclusion
- Mary Barra, Chairman and CEO, General Motors – Committing to an Eco-Friendly Future
- Albert Bourla, Chairman and CEO, Pfizer – Putting Science to Work Swiftly, Safely, and Equitably
- Marvin Ellison, President and CEO, Lowe's – Supporting Associates and Small Businesses
- Larry Fink, Founder, Chairman, and CEO, BlackRock – The Future of Stakeholder Capitalism
- Vernā Myers, Vice President of Inclusion Strategy, Netflix – Toward a More Inclusive Workplace
- Joey Wat, CEO, Yum China – A Franchise Company That Prioritizes Workers
- Anne Wojcicki, CEO and Co-Founder, 23andMe – Navigating the Ethics of an Emerging Industry
Visit HBR Live for the complete list of speakers.
Media who would like to cover the event should contact Amy Poftak at email@example.com.
About Harvard Business Review
Harvard Business Review is the leading destination for smart management thinking. Through its flagship magazine, 10 international licensed editions, books from Harvard Business Review Press, and digital content and tools published on HBR.org, Harvard Business Review provides professionals around the world with rigorous insights and best practices to lead themselves and their organizations more effectively and to make a positive impact.