DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Accounting Services Global Market Report 2021: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery to 2030" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
This report provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global accounting services market as it emerges from the COVID-19 shut down.
The global accounting services market is expected to grow from $544.06 billion in 2020 to $573.29 billion in 2021 at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 5.4%. The growth is mainly due to the companies rearranging their operations and recovering from the COVID-19 impact, which had earlier led to restrictive containment measures involving social distancing, remote working, and the closure of commercial activities that resulted in operational challenges. The market is expected to reach $735.94 billion in 2025 at a CAGR of 6%.
- PwC LLP
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Deloitte LLP
- KPMG LLP
- BDO International Ltd
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
North America was the largest region in the global accounting services market, accounting for 43% of the market in 2020. Western Europe was the second largest region accounting for 35% of the global accounting services market. Africa was the smallest region in the global accounting services market.
Some accountants are outsourcing typical basic accounting tasks such as payroll accounting, accounts payable and accounts receivable to allow their employees to focus on higher value activities such as becoming vertical experts in their customer's markets and analyzing their clients' business data. This extra attention and analysis is transforming the role of a traditional accountant into a business advisor and takes customer service to the next level by developing strong counsel-focused relationships. For instance, QX Accounting Services (QXAS) Ltd provides outsourced accounting, finance and other services to accountants and accountancy firms in the UK.
Regulatory reforms in the financial sector have heightened demand for accounting services such as accounting and tax advisory. For instance, Basel-3 standards will be implemented in 2019, thus increasing the demand for accounting services globally. Over the next five years, further major changes, such as the UK's exit from the EU will create additional demand for accounting consultants, thereby driving the market.
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Report Structure
3. Accounting Services Market Characteristics
3.1. Market Definition
3.2. Key Segmentations
4. Accounting Services Market Product Analysis
4.1. Leading Products/ Services
4.2. Key Features and Differentiators
4.3. Development Products
5. Accounting Services Market Supply Chain
5.1. Supply Chain
5.3. End Customers
6. Accounting Services Market Customer Information
6.1. Customer Preferences
6.2. End Use Market Size and Growth
7. Accounting Services Market Trends and Strategies
8. Impact of COVID-19 on Accounting Services
9. Accounting Services Market Size and Growth
9.1. Market Size
9.2. Historic Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.2.1. Drivers of the Market
9.2.2. Restraints on the Market
9.3. Forecast Market Growth, Value ($ Billion)
9.3.1. Drivers of the Market
9.3.2. Restraints on the Market
10. Accounting Services Market Regional Analysis
10.1. Global Accounting Services Market, 2020, by Region, Value ($ Billion)
10.2. Global Accounting Services Market, 2015-2020, 2020-2025F, 2030F, Historic and Forecast, by Region
10.3. Global Accounting Services Market, Growth and Market Share Comparison, by Region
11. Accounting Services Market Segmentation
11.1. Global Accounting Services Market, Segmentation by Type
11.2. Global Accounting Services Market, Segmentation by End Use Industry
12. Accounting Services Market Metrics
12.1. Accounting Services Market Size, Percentage of GDP, 2015-2025, Global
12.2. Per Capita Average Accounting Services Market Expenditure, 2015-2025, Global
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/88z2n2