OLDWICK, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--AM Best will sponsor and exhibit at IASA Xchange lite, rescheduled to March 22–23, 2021.
Conference attendees can access AM Best’s online booth to learn about the resources available to insurance professionals, including:
- Best’s Insurance Reports®: comprehensive reports and analytical tools for understanding insurers’ and reinsurers’ financial strength and credit risk.
- Best’s Financial Suite: a family of databases that provide timely, detailed financial statement data and credit ratings for thousands of insurers worldwide.
- Best’s State Rate Filings®: a resource offering millions of complete rate, rule and form filings for property/casualty lines.
- Best’s Insurance News & Analysis: a streamlined portal for access to global insurance news, critical analysis and thought leadership.
- BestESP: software for preparing, printing and filing quarterly and annual statements and risk-based capital (RBC) reports that comply with all NAIC and New York state regulatory requirements.
Those interested in AM Best’s products can learn more by contacting email@example.com.
More information about the conference is available at https://bit.ly/3rEh40f.
AM Best is a global credit rating agency, news publisher and data analytics provider specializing in the insurance industry. Headquartered in the United States, the company does business in over 100 countries with regional offices in London, Amsterdam, Dubai, Hong Kong, Singapore and Mexico City. For more information, visit www.ambest.com.
Copyright © 2021 by A.M. Best Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.