DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Global Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Market (2020-2025) by Technology, End user, Geography and the Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The Global Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Market Size is estimated to be USD 1.1 Bn in 2020 and is expected to reach USD 2.2 Bn by 2025, growing at a CAGR of 15.2%.
Increasing demand for body contouring treatments, burgeoning healthcare expenditure, and the growing prevalence of the obese population are the key factors boosting the growth of the market for non-invasive fat reduction. A sedentary lifestyle is a major underlying cause of obesity, physical inactivity, with behavioral risk factors like alcohol consumption, smoking, and stress being the underlying symptoms. Lately, there has been a rising awareness of such health hazards, with a growing concern amongst the individuals regarding healthcare, attached with rising investment in the healthcare sector, contributing to the growth of the non-invasive fat reduction market. Factors like rising demand and a higher acceptance towards body contouring treatments coupled with a widespread obese population are the key factors boosting the growth of the market for non-invasive fat reduction.
Increasing demand for body contouring treatments, along with a rise in the health care expenditure, and the high number of obese population are the key factors boosting the growth of the market for non-invasive fat reduction. High awareness about the growing health hazards, rising concern of the individuals regarding self-health, and investments in the healthcare sector are some key factors contributing to the growth of this market.
The growth of the market is however affected by the cost parameter as the procedural cost increases with the use of different equipment. Also, some lasers used during surgery may perhaps leave surgical marks upon the skin post-operation.
- The upsurge in the Consumption of Obesity Inducing Fast Foods & Beverages
- Increasing Inactive Lifestyle
- Rising Awareness of Health Risk Associated With Obesity
- High Treatment Costs Associated with the Body Contouring Treatments
- Possible Side Effects
- General Rise in Awareness about Health Risk Associated with Obesity
- Rising Disposable Incomes and Growth in the Global Economy
- Increase in Adoption of Non-Invasive Treatments
IGR Competitive Quadrant
The report includes IGR Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and evaluate the position of companies based on their Industry Position score and Market Performance. The tool uses various factors for categorizing the players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the last 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, growth in market share etc.
- Lions: Represents companies with a strong foothold in the market, with the highest market share, large investments in technologies, new products.
- Bulls: Companies that are medium in size competing with their USPs, growing companies with proven market share.
- Rabbits: Small companies but growing rapidly, constantly improving their offerings in the market
- Tortoise: Companies which are slow in growth, having a long legacy and stable or negative in performance
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive evaluation of the Global Non-Invasive Fat Reduction Market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources and projections about market size. The projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The primary research is done through interviews, surveys and observation of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter's 5 force model and the Ansoff Matrix. The impact of Covid-19 on the market is also featured in the report.
- The report also contains a competitive analysis using IGR Competitive Quadrant, a Proprietary competitive positioning tool.
- A complete analysis of the market including parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current, and projected size of the market based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of key players
- Recommendations to companies for strengthening their foothold in the market
- Fosun Pharmaceuticals Co. Ltd
- Cutera Inc.
- Cynosure LLC
- Zeltiq Aesthetics
- Syneron Candela
- BTL Industries
- Lynton Lasers Ltd
- Venus Concept
- ZELTIQ Aesthetics
- Lumenis Ltd.
- Alma Lasers
- Solta Medical, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/8hbfpz