SAN FRANCISCO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--HDI, the leading organization dedicated to elevating service and support across the enterprise, has launched a Strategic Advisory Board comprised of industry thought leaders, senior level practitioners and solution providers. The board will help HDI keep closer tabs on customer insights and support center and service management market developments. They will also ensure HDI’s content offerings and products are aligned with industry best practices and evolve at pace to serve the service and support community.
The 2021 HDI Strategic Advisory Board Members include:
- Roy Atkinson, CEO and Principal Advisor, Clifton Butterfield, LLC
- Liz Beavers, Head Geek, SolarWinds
- David Cannon, EVP, Nfiniti3
- Evan Carlson, Chief Revenue Officer, EasyVista
- Marni Casanova, Director, End User Support, T-Mobile US, Inc.
- Lisa Kemp Jones, Director, Customer Engagement, UCLA IT Services
- Nassar Nizami, Executive Vice President, Chief Information and Digital Officer, Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
- Stephen Paskel, Head of Chandler Operations – Site Leader, Personal Property-Liability and Service, Allstate
- N.J. Robinson, Sr. IT Manager, U.S. Air Force
- Christopher Savio, Manager of Product Marketing, Remote Solutions Group, LogMeIn
- Jack Simpkins, Head of PNW IT Operations, Facebook
- Doug Tedder, Principal Consultant, Tedder Consulting LLC
“We live in dynamic and unprecedented times, and HDI must be responsive to industry shifts while remaining focused on our mission to deliver smarter service and better business outcomes,” noted Tara Gibb, Group Portfolio Director, HDI. “The board helps us to amplify this mission and we value the contributions these experts make to the service and support industry.”
HDI’s Strategic Advisory Board members will be sharing their industry insights in HDI’s SupportWorld Newsletter and at HDI’s virtual and live events. We invite you to get to know them at: Strategic Advisory Board (thinkhdi.com) You can sign up for the SupportWorld newsletter here: HDI Subscription Center (thinkhdi.com) and register for HDI events here: HDI Events (thinkhdi.com) .
# # #
HDI empowers the technical support and service management community to advance their strategy, operations and teams through optimized service delivery. For thirty years, HDI has partnered with thousands of professionals and their organizations to improve their performance by helping them to: drive change, harness knowledge, transform teams, make connections, and turn challenges into opportunities. From the employee to the enterprise, HDI transforms IT service and support through its comprehensive lineup of training and certification courses, industry-leading live and virtual conferences, results-driven consulting services, community-based networking opportunities, and insightful research and informational resources. What does HDI stand for? HDI stands for smarter service resulting in better business outcomes. Learn more at https://www.thinkhdi.com. HDI is brought to you by Informa Tech.
About Informa Tech
Informa Tech is a market leading provider of integrated research, media, training and events to the global Technology community. We're an international business of more than 600 colleagues, operating in more than 20 markets. Our aim is to inspire the Technology community to design, build and run a better digital world through research, media, training and event brands that inform, educate and connect. Over 7,000 professionals subscribe to our research, with 225,000 delegates attending our events and over 18,000 students participating in our training programs each year, and nearly 4 million people visiting our digital communities each month.