CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Hyatt is reimagining the guest experience with creativity and care and inspiring guests to take a break from the routine with the new Hyatt Night In package – perfect for a weekday escape, weekend staycation or even a Valentine’s Day retreat. With premium amenities, special savings on food and beverage offerings and parking, and an exclusive signature experience unique to each hotel, like whale watching in San Diego or a private pool reservation in Lincoln, Neb., the new package helps guests reignite the joy of travel closer to home.
Available at nearly 70 participating properties across the Americas for stays through September 12, 2021, the Hyatt Night In package includes the following amenities and member benefits:
- Signature culinary- or wellbeing-themed experience unique to each hotel
- Early check-in as early as 8 a.m.
- Late check-out as late as 5 p.m.
- 50% savings on hotel parking
- 15% savings on select food & beverage options
- Upgraded room at check-in, based upon availability
- Standard World of Hyatt in-hotel benefits including earning points and having Hyatt Night In stays count toward elite-tier status
- Ability to use World of Hyatt points to redeem for a Hyatt Night In package*
- “Family Plan” option for a second guestroom at 50% savings on regular rates*
“At Hyatt, everything we do is grounded in listening, and we understand some travelers are looking for an escape closer to home,” said Asad Ahmed, SVP commercial services, Americas, Hyatt. “We remain committed to rethinking the guest experience while advancing our purpose of care and wellbeing, and the Hyatt Night In package helps guests make the most of their night – or weekend – out, with exclusive signature experiences, special savings and World of Hyatt member benefits.”
Participating Hyatt Night In hotels are making guests’ stays extra special with exclusive signature experiences including the following:
- Omakasê Sushi Supper at Grand Hyatt Rio de Janeiro: Enjoy an exclusive Omakasê tasting menu for two guests at the hotel’s award-winning Shiso Japanese restaurant.
- Private Suite Dinner at Hyatt Centric Center City Philadelphia: Take in breathtaking city-center views while enjoying a private dining experience for two in one of the hotel’s premium suites including the Presidential Suite overlooking the hotel’s rooftop garden.
- Charcuterie & Craft Cocktail Making at Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor: Check in for a night of fun around the hotel’s firepit – or in the privacy of your guestroom – with a curated bar cart with a charcuterie board and make-your-own cocktail kit.
- Private Pool Reservation at Hyatt Place Lincoln/Downtown-Haymarket (Lincoln, Neb.): Enjoy a fun family night including a private, two-hour indoor pool reservation, and snacks and beverages for up to four people.
- Spa Pass at The Elms Hotel & Spa, A Destination Hotel (Excelsior Springs, Mo.): Unwind with a two-hour Grotto Spa pass including access to the sauna, hot tub, spa showers, and exfoliation bar for two plus in-room welcome amenity.
- Pizza Night With the Kids at Thompson Seattle: Enjoy a fun experience in your guestroom with a brick oven pizza, bottle of premium Veuve Clicquot Brut Rosé, sparkling cider and kids activity kits.
To learn more about properties participating in Hyatt Night In, signature experience details, availability, pricing and offer terms, visit hyatt.com/hyattnightin call 1-800-524-9288 or a Global Contact Center or visit hyatt.com and use special offer code NIGHTIN.
Hyatt’s top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues to Hyatt properties is doing it with their safety and wellbeing in mind. Guided by its purpose of care, Hyatt’s multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety.
*Free night redemption and Family Plan bookings are only available by calling 800-524-9288.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation, one or more of its affiliates, and/or one or more hotels operating under a Hyatt brand.
Terms & Conditions
Hyatt Night In Packages
Reservations must be made in advance directly with Hyatt by using Special Offer Code NIGHTIN or via your preferred Travel Professional. Packages must be booked and stays completed by 9/12/2021.
When calling Hyatt directly, please call 800-524-9288 or a Global Customer Contact Center. Hyatt Night In packages are subject to availability and inclusions may vary by property. Please check each property’s inclusions. Parking discount is valid at participating hotels and resorts that offer parking, provided that parking charges at such hotel or resort can be billed to the guest room/folio. If both are offered by the applicable hotel or resort, offer is valid for either valet or self-parking. World of Hyatt members are eligible to earn World of Hyatt points, Bonus Journeys Bonus Points and Tier-Qualifying Night credits for these packages. Member must actually check-in, occupy the room and complete the stay for his or her Hyatt Night In reservation to earn points and Tier-Qualifying Nights. To redeem World of Hyatt points for these packages, members must call 800-524-9288 or a Global Customer Contact Center. Packages not valid with previously booked or completed stays or with groups, conventions, other promotional offers (unless noted), tour packages or special rate programs. No refunds or credits for unused portions of these packages. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods or special events, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply (unless otherwise noted). Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw these offers at any time.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company offering 20 premier brands. As of September 30, 2020, the Company's portfolio included more than 950 hotel, all-inclusive, and wellness resort properties in 67 countries across six continents. The Company's purpose to care for people so they can be their best informs its business decisions and growth strategy and is intended to attract and retain top employees, build relationships with guests and create value for shareholders. The Company's subsidiaries operate, manage, franchise, own, lease, develop, license, or provide services to hotels, resorts, branded residences, and vacation ownership properties, including under the Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Destination®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Caption by Hyatt, Joie de Vivre®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, tommie™, UrCove, and Hyatt Residence Club® brand names, and operates the World of Hyatt® loyalty program that provides distinct benefits and exclusive experiences to its valued members. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.