DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "IoT Forecast: Connections, Revenue and Technology Trends 2020-2029" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
The total number of IoT connections worldwide will increase from 1.5 billion at the end of 2019 to 5.8 billion in 2029.
The COVID-19 pandemic will have an acute impact on the number of IoT connections in the early years of the forecast period, but this will fade over time. This report analyses future trends in the growth in the number of IoT connections and revenue, the impact of emerging IoT technologies and the sectors driving growth.
This report includes the analysis of:
- technology trends including the number of 2G, 3G/4G, 5G, NB-IoT, LTE-M and 'other LPWA' connections worldwide
- key industry sectors and the share of connections and revenue that they contribute
- the revenue generated worldwide from hardware, applications and connectivity services.
- Central and Eastern Europe (CEE)
- Developed Asia-Pacific (DVAP)
- Emerging Asia-Pacific excluding China (EMAP)
- Latin America (LATAM)
- Middle East and North Africa (MENA)
- North America (NA)
- Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)
- Western Europe (WE)
Who Should Read this Report
This report addresses the requirements of executives and analysts that are assessing the demand for IoT supported by cellular and LPWA networks.
- senior executives of IoT business units
- senior executives responsible for R&D and network innovation
- market analysts responsible for M2M market sizing
- Revenue for the following value chain elements:
- connectivity services
- IoT hardware
IoT connections worldwide and by region, by technology type:
- 'other LPWA'
Connections and revenue, by sector:
- smart cities
- smart buildings
Key Topics Covered:
- Worldwide trends
- Sector trends
- Regional trends
- Comparison with previous forecast
- About the authors
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/j9cyrm