MADISON, Wis.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Navitus Health Solutions, a full pass-through pharmacy benefit manager (PBM), today announced that its marketing department received four awards and two honorable mentions from the 2021 AVA Digital Awards, an annual global competition that honors excellence in digital creativity, branding and strategy. The two Platinum, two Gold and two Honorable Mention awards highlight Navitus’ work in digital advertising and content marketing over the past year.
“Receiving six accolades from the AVA Digital Awards reflects the innovative work and creativity of our talented team,” said Byron Mickle, SVP of Sales and Marketing and Chief Growth Officer. “These awards underscore our team’s commitment to strategically communicate our passion for helping clients reinvent their pharmacy benefits with our unique, full pass-through approach and superior clinical care model.”
Navitus’ Platinum awards include:
- E-Annual Report: The 40-page 2019 Drug Trend Report highlights Navitus’ industry-leading drug trend that saved its clients 16% more than the forecasted industry average. It also explores network management, formulary management, utilization management, specialty pharmacy, opioids, and forecasts future industry trend drivers.
- Digital Advertising Campaign: Navitus developed a digital advertising campaign demonstrating how its pass-through pharmacy benefit model results in greater transparency and cost savings for clients. The campaign centered around its eBook titled: “PBM Transparency and How it Impacts Real Cost Savings.”
Navitus’ Gold awards include:
- Blog – Single Post: Navitus’ blog post “Is Your PBM More Like Cable or Streaming?” compares the switch from cable to streaming services to demonstrate the similar process of switching from a traditional PBM to a full pass-through PBM partner like Navitus.
- Integrated Marketing Campaign: Using a variety of content, including educational graphics and a rideshare infographic/board game, Navitus took buyers “on a new ride” to demonstrate parallels between comparing the value propositions of industry disruptors such as pass-through PBMs to traditional PBMs and disruptors in the rideshare industry to traditional taxi services.
Navitus’ Honorable Mentions include:
- Blog Series: Navitus published a two-part blog series to discuss the impact of Covid-19 on the opioid crisis and strategies for plan sponsors to help combat opioid abuse and misuse during these unprecedented times.
- Short Form Web Video – Company Overview: “The Navitus Story” communicates Navitus’ passion for taking pharmacy benefits purchasers on a new adventure in pharmacy benefit management.
The AVA Digital Awards recognize outstanding achievement by creative professionals involved in the concept, direction, design and production of media that is part of the evolution of digital communication. The awards program is administered and judged by the Association of Marketing and Communication Professionals, consisting of several thousand production, marketing, communication, advertising, public relations and freelance professionals.
Navitus Health Solutions, owned by SSM Health and Costco Wholesale Corporation, serves as a full pass-through pharmacy benefit manager (PBM) and industry alternative to traditional models. As such, Navitus is committed to taking the unnecessary costs out of pharmacy benefits to make prescriptions more affordable for hundreds of plan sponsors (i.e. employers, health plans, unions, governments, etc.) and their 7 million members. By combining a unique pass-through approach that returns 100% of rebates and discounts with a focus on lowest-net-cost medications and comprehensive clinical care programs, Navitus helps reduce costs and improve member health. To learn more about Navitus, call 877.571.7500 or visit www.navitus.com.