LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The new emergency eyewash and showers market research from Technavio indicates neutral growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis of the emergency eyewash and showers market.
"One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the increasing availability of low-cost drench showers,” says a senior analyst for the industrials industry at Technavio. The market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. As the markets recover, Technavio expects the emergency eyewash and showers market size to grow by USD 111.03 million during the period 2021-2025.
Emergency Eyewash and Showers Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The emergency eyewash and showers market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 2.44%.
- Based on the end-user, the oil and gas segment saw maximum growth in 2020. The deployment of emergency eyewash and showers, exploration of new oil and gas fields in African countries such as Nigeria, and increased investments in oil and gas production in North America (the US and Canada) and the Middle East are expected to drive the emergency eyewash and showers market growth in the oil and gas segment.
- The growth of the market segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 33% of the growth will originate from the MEA region.
- Saudi Arabia and UAE are the key markets for emergency eyewash and showers in MEA.
- Market growth in MEA will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Pressure Relief Valves Market - The pressure relief valves market is segmented by end-user (oil and gas, chemicals and petrochemicals, power, water and wastewater, and other), geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America), and key vendors. Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Temperature Calibrators Market - The temperature calibrators market is segmented by product (benchtop and portable), end-user (OEMs, TPSP, and in-house maintenance team), geography (Europe, North America, APAC, MEA, and South America), and key vendors. Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
- The emergency eyewash and showers market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of over 3% during the forecast period.
- The emergency eyewash and showers market is segmented by the end-user (Oil & Gas, Chemical & petrochemical, Metals & mining, power generation, and Others), type (Portable and Fixed), and geography (MEA, APAC, North America, Europe, and South America).
- The market is fragmented due to the presence of many established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Bradley Corp., BROEN-LAB A/S, Enware Australia Pty Ltd., Haws Corp., HEMCO Corp., Justrite Mfg. Co. LLC, Matcon BV, Morris Group International Inc., Paramount Safety Products, and SureWerx.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.