NEW YORK--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Income Discovery, a proven, AI powered, eminent platform for retirement decumulation proudly announces completion of an investment round from multiple current and former CEOs and a senior investment banker. Their collective investment, diverse experience and counsel will help scale up Income Discovery, which currently has served over 106,587 retirees (as of 12/31/2020), to its next milestone of serving a million retirees:
- William A. Eagan, III, a former senior investment banker at UBS, JP Morgan and Lehman Brothers with senior relationships at many US financial institutions. He partners with young fintech companies on business development by leveraging his channel partners and his long-standing relationships.
- Shankar Iyer, CEO of Intertrust, a Euronext listed firm that is a global leader in providing tech-enabled corporate and fund solutions to clients operating and investing in the international business environment. Shankar joined Intertrust through its acquisition of Viteos, an asset management servicing firm that he founded and built.
- Shaun Mathews, a senior executive with over 35 years of experience in the financial services industry. He most recently served as Senior Managing Director at Voya Investment Management (IM) and also was the CEO of Voya IM’s broker-dealer and investment advisor. Currently, he is a Director at Athene Co-Invest Reinsurance Affiliate Ltd (London).
- Roger Ochs most recently served as CEO of HD Vest Financial Services. He retired from HD Vest in 2017 after guiding it to become the leading financial services company supporting tax professionals delivering comprehensive services including securities, insurance, money management and banking services.
- V. Chandrashekhar (Chandy) is a recently retired Senior Partner of Strategy& PwC. Over a 30+ year career at Strategy&, Booz Allen, and Boston Consulting Group, Chandy has advised leading financial institutions on strategic issues, and is now helping fintech companies with growth.
“Income Discovery is a value-added planning tool to help advisors provide better answers to difficult questions from clients either contemplating retirement or currently in retirement. I look forward to working with the team to increase the tool’s adoption by advisors,” said Roger Ochs.
Shaun Mathews said: “I totally agree with Roger; Income Discovery’s platform is a powerful tool that addresses the challenge of creating a consistent, reliable retirement income plan. This unique decision enhancing tool allows an advisor to integrate all of a client’s financial assets and spending plans in developing and executing a personalized, tax optimized retirement draw down strategy.”
“I welcome their investment, their counsel and their network to help us rapidly make Income Discovery and its AI engine, AIDA, the standard across the industry for serving 70 million retirees,” said Manish Malhotra, founder, CEO and the largest shareholder of Income Discovery.
“We are very pleased that our investors have provided growth accelerating capitalization, bring a wealth of operating experience, a strong track record of scaling businesses, extensive industry contacts and are a good fit with a fast-paced entrepreneurial culture which prizes collaboration,” said Rakesh Kaul, a founding investor and Chairman of the firm.
ABOUT INCOME DISCOVERY and FIDUCIOSO ADVISORS, Inc.
Income Discovery is a proven, AI-powered, eminent platform for retirement decumulation designed to help financial services firms and their advisors:
· Drive product conversion and asset consolidation by increasing the post-tax safe retirement income by as much as 30%.
· Drive prospect retiree conversion, increasing the acquisition rate by as much as 254%
· Amplify the financial advisors’ value and productivity by making the complex simple
INCOME DISCOVERY is a service mark of FIDUCIOSO ADVISORS, Inc.
Learn more on our website: www.incomediscovery.com