LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The new rail logistics market research from Technavio indicates negative growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic crisis and recovery analysis of the rail logistics market.
"One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the global increase in trade,” says a senior analyst for the industrials industry at Technavio. The market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. As the markets recover, Technavio expects the rail logistics market size to grow by USD 39.55 billion during the period 2020-2024.
Rail Logistics Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The rail logistics market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 3.40%.
- Based on the type, the intermodal segment saw maximum growth in 2019. The increased demand for rail logistics due to rising trade is driving the segment.
- The growth of the segment will be significant during the forecast period.
- 33% of the growth will originate from the North American region.
- The highly developed rail freight infrastructure and railway expansion projects undertaken by various states will significantly increase rail logistics market growth in the North American region.
- 33% of the market’s growth will originate from North America during the forecast period.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Finished Vehicles Logistics Market- The finished vehicles logistics market is segmented by type (road, rail, sea, and air) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Airfreight Forwarding Market- The airfreight forwarding market is segmented by end-user (manufacturing industry, retail industry, and other industries) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get an Exclusive Free Sample Report
- The rail logistics market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period.
- The rail logistics market is segmented by type (intermodals, tank wagons, and freight cars) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America).
- The market is concentrated due to the presence of a few established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including Brookfield Asset Management Inc., Deutsche Bahn AG, Deutsche Post AG, Fedex Corp., Kuehne + Nagel International AG, Nippon Express Co. Ltd., Rail Cargo Group, Russian Railways, Union Pacific Corp., and United Parcel Service Inc.
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using Technavio's SUBSCRIPTION platform
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.