LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the 3D printed jewelry market and it is poised to grow by $ 1.95 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of almost 21% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the 3D printed jewelry market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
The growing emphasis on product premiumization is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of almost 21% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 1.95 billion.
Who are the top players in the market?
Arlette Gold Ltd., Imaginarium Pvt. Ltd., Melorra, MIRAKIN, Nervous System Inc., Pipa Bella Accessories Pvt. Ltd., RADIAN, Shapeways Inc., VEVILE AB, and YIELD, are some of the major market participants.
What is the key market driver?
The introduction of AR in the jewelry market is one of the major factors driving the market.
How big is the North America region market?
The North America segment will contribute to 42% of the market share
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Luxury Massage Chair Market in US by End-user and Distribution Channel - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024-The luxury massage chair market size in US has the potential to grow by USD 27.47 million during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
- Smart Retail Market by Solution and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024- The smart retail market size has the potential to grow by USD 25.31 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Arlette Gold Ltd., Imaginarium Pvt. Ltd., Melorra, MIRAKIN, Nervous System Inc., Pipa Bella Accessories Pvt. Ltd., RADIAN, Shapeways Inc., VEVILE AB, and YIELD are some of the major market participants. The growing emphasis on product premiumization will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this 3D printed jewelry market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
3D Printed Jewelry Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
3D Printed Jewelry Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR43785
3D Printed Jewelry Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The 3D printed jewelry market report covers the following areas:
- 3D Printed Jewelry Market Size
- 3D Printed Jewelry Market Trends
- 3D Printed Jewelry Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the introduction of AR in the jewelry market as one of the prime reasons driving the 3D printed jewelry market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
3D Printed Jewelry Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist 3D printed jewelry market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the 3D printed jewelry market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the 3D printed jewelry market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of 3D printed jewelry market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Technology
- Market segments
- Comparison by Technology
- SLA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- SLS - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- DLP - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- FDM - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Others - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Technology
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver- Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Competitive scenario
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Industry risks
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Arlette Gold Ltd.
- Imaginarium Pvt. Ltd.
- Nervous System Inc.
- Pipa Bella Accessories Pvt. Ltd.
- Shapeways Inc.
- VEVILE AB
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.