DUBLIN--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The "Air Quality Monitoring Systems - Global Market Trajectory & Analytics" report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com's offering.
Global Air Quality Monitoring Systems Market to Reach $5.6 Billion by 2027
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the global market for Air Quality Monitoring Systems estimated at US$4.2 Billion in the year 2020, is projected to reach a revised size of US$5.6 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 4.4% over the analysis period 2020-2027.
Indoor, one of the segments analyzed in the report, is projected to record a 4.5% CAGR and reach US$2.7 Billion by the end of the analysis period. After an early analysis of the business implications of the pandemic and its induced economic crisis, growth in the Outdoor segment is readjusted to a revised 4% CAGR for the next 7-year period.
The U. S. Market is Estimated at $1.2 Billion, While China is Forecast to Grow at 4.1% CAGR
The Air Quality Monitoring Systems market in the U. S. is estimated at US$1.2 Billion in the year 2020. China, the world`s second largest economy, is forecast to reach a projected market size of US$996.1 Million by the year 2027 trailing a CAGR of 4.1% over the analysis period 2020 to 2027. Among the other noteworthy geographic markets are Japan and Canada, each forecast to grow at 4% and 3.7% respectively over the 2020-2027 period. Within Europe, Germany is forecast to grow at approximately 4.2% CAGR.
Wearable Segment to Record 4.8% CAGR
In the global Wearable segment, USA, Canada, Japan, China and Europe will drive the 5% CAGR estimated for this segment. These regional markets accounting for a combined market size of US$607.8 Million in the year 2020 will reach a projected size of US$852.6 Million by the close of the analysis period. China will remain among the fastest growing in this cluster of regional markets. Led by countries such as Australia, India, and South Korea, the market in Asia-Pacific is forecast to reach US$626.2 Million by the year 2027.
The report presents concise insights into how the pandemic has impacted production and the buy side for 2020 and 2021. A short-term phased recovery by key geography is also addressed.
Key Topics Covered:
I. INTRODUCTION, METHODOLOGY & REPORT SCOPE
II. EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
1. MARKET OVERVIEW
- Air Quality Monitoring System Market: A Prelude
- Global Competitor Market Shares
- Air Quality Monitoring System Competitor Market Share Scenario Worldwide (in %): 2019 & 2025
- Impact of Covid-19 and a Looming Global Recession
2. FOCUS ON SELECT PLAYERS
- 3M Company
- Agilent Technologies, Inc.
- Emerson Electric Company
- General Electric Company
- Honeywell Analytics, Inc.
- Horiba Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Spectris PLC
- TE Connectivity Corporation
- Teledyne Technologies, Inc.
- Testo, Inc.
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc.
- Tisch Environmnetal, Inc.
- TSI Group Ltd.
3. MARKET TRENDS & DRIVERS
- Alarming Rise in Levels of Air Pollution and its Adverse Effects on Human Health: A Significant Growth Driver
- Number of Deaths Worldwide Due to Air Pollution per 100,000 People by Select Country
- Percentage of Deaths Due to Air Pollution by Disease Type for the Year 2019E
- Strict Government Regulations for Air Pollution Monitoring and Control Supports Demand
- Public Awareness on Environment-Friendliness and Favorable Private and Public Initiatives Augur Well for Air Quality Monitoring Systems
- Ongoing Expansion of the Petrochemical and Power Generation Industries to Enhance Demand for Air Quality Monitoring Systems
- China, India and Saudi Arabia:High Growth Driving Markets
- Technological Advancements in Air Pollution Monitoring Systems Market Drives Growth
- Sluggish Implementation of Air Pollution Control Reforms: A Major Challenge
- Product Overview
- Air Quality Monitoring System: An Introduction
- Air Quality Monitoring System by Type
- Indoor Air Quality Monitoring System
- Outdoor Air Quality Monitoring System
- Wearable Devices for Outdoor and Indoor Air Quality Monitoring
4. GLOBAL MARKET PERSPECTIVE
III. MARKET ANALYSIS
GEOGRAPHIC MARKET ANALYSIS
- Total Companies Profiled: 44
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/oedy1s