Fifteen nonprofits are sharing nearly $30,000 raised by Incenter employees to bolster them during COVID-19. These organizations, located where Incenter employees do business, include:
- Arizona: Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation
- California: J.F. Shea Therapeutic Riding Center and StandUp For Kids
- Colorado: Burning Through Pages
- Illinois: Lutheran Social Services of Illinois
- Massachusetts: Literacy Volunteers of Massachusetts
- Missouri: Heart of Missouri United Way
- New York: Sparrow’s Nest of the Hudson Valley
- North Carolina: Matthews Athletic & Recreation Association
- Pennsylvania: Bethany House Academy, Carlisle Tool Library, Burgettstown Area Community Development Corporation and Lupus Foundation of America, Philadelphia Tri-State
- Washington, D.C.: Iona Senior Services and Christ Child Society
“We’re grateful to Incenter Cares for the generous gift to the Patient & Family Hardship Fund. This will assist families with lodging near the hospital and transportation to and from appointments or treatments. We appreciate Incenter Cares’ support in helping keep our promise to deliver family-centered care,” said Alissa Parten, Corporate Development Officer, Phoenix Children’s Hospital Foundation.
Incenter Cares provides financial relief to staff members facing personal hardships, as well as nonprofits focused on human services, youth and veterans. Incenter employees voluntarily contribute to Incenter Cares and encourage local organizations to apply for Community Impact Grants, which are made after a rigorous selection process.
Organizations are evaluated by their capacity, impact, collaboration and feasibility measures, according to Ashley Pruitt, Executive Director, Incenter Cares.
“I am so proud of the Incenter team, who embrace our culture of treating one another like family, and helping those who are less fortunate,” said Bruno Pasceri, President, Incenter.
“We are thrilled with our employees’ engagement in this program,” said David Townsend, Director, Incenter Cares and President, Agents National Title Insurance Company. “Everyone is working together to benefit their communities.”
About Incenter LLC
Incenter ideates and deploys innovative solutions for optimizing business performance in the mortgage and specialty finance industries. The company is based in Fort Washington, Pennsylvania and employs over 1,600 professionals across its sub-brands, including Boston National Title, Incenter Mortgage Advisors, Incenter Appraisal Management, Agents National Title Insurance Company, Campusdoor, Incenter Solutions, Incenter Marketing and Incenter Insurance Solutions. Please visit www.incenterms.com.