LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--The new military aircraft auxiliary power unit market research report from Technavio indicates negative growth in the short term as the business impact of COVID-19 spreads.
Get detailed insights on the COVID-19 pandemic Crisis and Recovery analysis of the military aircraft auxiliary power unit market.
"One of the primary growth drivers for this market is the growing investments and R&D in the military aircraft”, says a senior analyst for the Industrials industry at Technavio. As the markets recover, Technavio expects the military aircraft auxiliary power unit market size to grow by USD 72.26 million during the period 2020-2024.
Military Aircraft Auxiliary Power Unit Market Segment Highlights for 2020
- The military aircraft auxiliary power unit market is expected to post a year-over-year growth rate of 1.73%.
- Based on the application, the fixed-wing APU segment led the market in 2019. The growth of the segment is driven by the large-scale development and procurement of new aircraft equipped with advanced technologies.
- The market growth in the segment will be significant over the forecast period.
- 43% of the growth will originate from the North America region.
- The growth of the market in North America is driven by the increase in the number of military aircraft procurement programs.
- The US is the key market for military aircraft auxiliary power units in North America. Market growth in this region will be faster than the growth of the market in other regions.
Click here to learn about report detailed analysis and insights on how you can leverage them to grow your business.
Related Reports on Industrials Include:
Global Military Aircraft Battery Market - Global military aircraft battery market is segmented by type (lithium-based batteries, nickel-based batteries, and lead-acid batteries) and geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America). Click Here to Get Exclusive Free Sample Report
Global Military Electronic Chart Display and Information System Market - Global military electronic chart display and information system market is segmented by type (submarines, frigates, corvettes, destroyers, and others) and geography (APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America). Click Here to Get Exclusive Free Sample Report
- The military aircraft auxiliary power unit market size is expected to accelerate at a CAGR of almost 4% during the forecast period.
- The military aircraft auxiliary power unit market is segmented by Application (Fixed-wing APU, Rotary-wing APU, and UAV APU) and Geography (North America, APAC, Europe, MEA, and South America).
- The market is concentrated due to the presence of a few established vendors holding significant market share.
- The research report offers information on several market vendors, including AEROSILA, Elbit Systems Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., PBS Group AS, Raytheon Technologies Corp., Rostec State Corp., and Safran SA
Register for a free trial today to access 17,000+ market research reports using
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.