CRANBURY, N.J.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Physicians’ Education Resource®, LLC (PER®), delivers critical insights on practice-changing treatment strategies in hematology care as part of its Friday Satellite Symposia (FSS) at this year’s 62nd American Society of Hematology (ASH) Annual Meeting and Exposition on Dec. 4.
This program series will feature up to 15 continuing medical education (CME)-certified symposia sessions that delve into the evolving future of medicine and patient care-associated various specialties in hematology. The interactive virtual webcasts will explore evidence-based strategies, optimized testing approaches and the latest breakthrough treatment paradigms to improve patient care.
“For years, hematologists have joined PER® for high-quality CME during the ASH Friday Satellite Symposia, said Phil Talamo, president of PER®. “This year, PER®’s Friday Satellite Symposia will feature a discussion of new data and insights that will provide practical strategies that apply to the care of patients, presented by some of the world’s renowned expert faculty in hematology. We hope you’ll join us for this fully interactive, virtual educational event to get answers to your most challenging questions.”
The PER® FSS sessions include the following:
- “Understanding Cold Agglutinin Disease: How Do Emerging Treatment Options Have the Potential to Transform Patient Outcomes?”
- “Taking Action with Minimal Residual Disease: Technique, Role, and Utilization of MRD to Improve Outcomes in Patients with Hematologic Malignancies”
- “Individualizing Treatment Plans and Optimizing Outcomes for Patients with MF and PV: Stories Behind The Science”
- “The Evolving Role of PI3K Inhibitors for the Management of Hematologic Malignancies: Integration of Recent Data Sets Into Clinical Practice”
- “D” is for Diagnosis: Detecting and Treating Rare Disorders in Hematologic Practice”
- “Medical Crossfire®: Exploring the Modern Management of Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia from AYA to Adult”
- “T-Cell Lymphoma Tumor Board: Application of Novel Agents for the Treatment of PTCL and CTCL”
- “New Targets, New Data, New Guidelines: Assessing Treatment Options to Personalize Care in B-Cell Lymphomas”
- “Medical Crossfire®: Bridging Unmet Needs With Emerging Data in Relapsed/Refractory DLBCL to Improve Patient Outcomes”
- “Sickle Cell Disease: Targeting Complications to Improve Long-Term Implications”
- “Advances in CAR T-Cell Therapy: What Does the Future Look Like?”
- “How to Do It™ Interactive Workshop: Taking Action With Clinical Advances in Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia”
- “Leveraging Clinical Data and Trials to Inform Treatment for Patients With GvHD: An Expert Case-Based Discussion”
- “Improving Outcomes in MDS and MPN: Tailoring Treatment Based on Patient- and Disease-Specific Factors”
- “State of the Art Care in Relapsed/Refractory Multiple Myeloma: Novel Targets, Combinations, and Treatment Approaches”
Throughout these programs, the top minds in hematology and hematology/oncology will provide valuable expertise and perspective on a variety of hematology-focused topics. In addition, learners will have the ability to submit questions and participate in expert discussions via PER®’s custom, interactive platform, along with VIP-level access to network with key opinion leaders for a more private discussion.
For more information and to register for each session, click here.
The Friday Satellite Symposia are supported by educational grants from AbbVie Inc.; Adaptive Biotechnologies Corporation; Agios Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Amgen Inc.; Astex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; AstraZeneca; Bristol Myers Squibb; Constellation Pharmaceuticals, Inc.; Daiichi Sankyo, Inc.; Genmab US, Inc.; Gilead Sciences, Inc.; Incyte Corporation; Jazz Pharmaceuticals; Kadmon Corporation, LLC; Karyopharm Therapeutics; Kite Pharma, Inc.; Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals; MorphoSys; Novartis Pharmaceuticals Corporation; Oncopeptides, Inc.; PharmaEssentia USA; Pharmacyclics LLC; Sanofi Genzyme; Seattle Genetics; Servier Pharmaceuticals LLC; Taiho Oncology, Inc.; Takeda Oncology; TG Therapeutics, Inc.; and Verastem, Inc.
About Physicians’ Education Resource® (PER®)
Since 1995, PER® has been dedicated to advancing cancer care through professional education and now advances patient care and treatment strategies on a wide variety of chronic illnesses and diseases. In 2016, PER® initiated continuing medical education (CME) programming in the cardiovascular and endocrinology areas. Although it is expanding into topics outside of oncology, PER® stands as the leading provider of live, online and print CME activities related to oncology and hematology. The high-quality, evidence-based activities feature leading distinguished experts who focus on the application of practice-changing advances. PER® is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education and the California Board of Registered Nursing. PER® is a brand of MJH Life Sciences™, the largest privately held, independent, full-service medical media company in North America dedicated to delivering trusted health care news across multiple channels.