BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s our round-up of the best hot tub deals for Black Friday 2020, featuring offers on portable, inflatable and salt water hot tubs from Coleman, Intex and more. Browse the latest deals using the links below.
Best Hot Tub Deals:
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of hot tubs at Walmart - check live prices on highly rated inflatable vinyl, roto-molded, acrylic, fiberglass & wooden hot tubs & saunas from top brands including Intex, Coleman, SaluSpa & LifeSmart
- Save up to 45% on top rated inflatable & in-ground hot tubs at Amazon - click the link for hot deals on Coleman, Intex & Bestway 4-6 person inflatable hot tubs
- Save up to 35% on outdoor hot tubs at Target.com - check live prices on hot tubs from brands including Intex, Coleman, Bestway, & more
- Save up to $600 on a variety of hot tubs at Overstock.com - check the latest prices on standard, inflatable, & plug & play hot tubs
- Save up to 43% on best-selling inflatable hot tubs at Walmart - check the latest deals on portable round & square hot tubs with heavy-duty PVC, polyester or vinyl construction, water filtration systems and bubble jets
- Save up to 43% on inflatable hot tubs at Amazon.com - check live prices on plug-and-play hot tubs with rapid heating systems & high-powered air jets
- Save up to 48% on portable hot tubs at Walmart - click the link for the latest deals on portable hot tub sets that include inflatable tubs, bubble jets, filter pumps & more from brands like Intex & Coleman
- Save up to 43% on top-rated portable hot tubs at Amazon
Interested in more deals? Click here to compare the entire selection of deals at Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale and click here to browse Amazon’s current Black Friday deals. Spending Lab earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Hot tubs are popular outdoor relaxation amenities which can accommodate couples or even the whole family. Though most are simply designed to heat up water for pleasure and stress relief, some also contain powerful jets which can be employed for massage or hydrotherapy purposes. Recently, inflatable hot tubs have started entering the market to provide a more affordable and convenient alternative to permanent hot tub installations. They feature rigid, puncture-resistant walls and comparable heat retention, though care must still be taken to maintain their integrity.
About Spending Lab: Spending Lab research and report on online sales events. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Spending Lab earns from qualifying purchases.