LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--SpendEdge forecast the global Adhesion Promoters market is expected to grow by USD 983 million as we reach 2024. This is due to the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic in the first half of 2020. However, healthy growth is expected to continue throughout the forecast period, and the market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.49%.
For the Right Perspective & Competitive Insights- Request Free Sample Report on Pandemic Recovery Analysis
Read the 120-page research report with TOC and LOE on "Global Adhesion Promoters market– Procurement Intelligence Report, Pricing Outlook in Geographies that include APAC, North America, South America, and MEA, and insights into best practices to optimize procurement spend."
Our Adhesion Promoters market procurement intelligence report offers actionable procurement intelligence insights, sourcing strategies, and action plans to mitigate risks arising out of the current pandemic situation. The insights offered by our reports will help procurement professionals streamline supply chain operations and gain insights into the best procurement practices to mitigate losses.
Major Five Adhesion Promoters Companies:
- 3M Co.
- Air Products and Chemicals Inc.
- Akzo Nobel NV
- ALTANA AG
- Arkema Group
Adhesion Promoters 2020-2024: Scope
SpendEdge presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The Adhesion Promoters market report covers the following areas:
- Adhesion Promoters Market Size
- Adhesion Promoters Market Trends
- Adhesion Promoters Market Analysis
Adhesion Promoters Market Geographic Landscape Outlook
- North America
- South America
- Key leading countries
SpendEdge suggests various forecast scenarios considering the impact of COVID-19. SpendEdge’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Adhesion Promoters Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist Adhesion Promoters market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the Adhesion Promoters market size
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in supplier behavior
- The growth of the Adhesion Promoters market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of Adhesion Promoters market vendors
Related Reports on Materials Include:
- Agave Syrup - Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The report identifies Sisana Sweeteners, The iidea Co., and Maretai Organics Australia among the top most important suppliers for agave syrup procurement. Suppliers have a moderate bargaining power in a market which is set to grow at 5.71%. Therefore, the price of agave syrup will increase by 30%-45% during the forecast period. Click here to get a free sample report
- Polypropylene - Sourcing and Procurement Intelligence Report: The polypropylene will grow at a CAGR of 5.19% during 2020-2024. Prices will increase by 3%-6% during the forecast period and suppliers will have a moderate bargaining power in this market. LyondellBasell Industries NV, Sinopec Corp., Braskem, China National Petroleum Corp., Borealis AG, BASF SE, ExxonMobil Corp., Saudi Basic Industries Cooperation (SABIC), Formosa Plastics Corp., and Total SE are among the prominent suppliers in polypropylene market. Click here to get a free sample report
Get access to regular sourcing and procurement insights to our digital procurement platform- Contact Us.
Table of Content
Category Pricing Insights
Category Management Strategy
Category Management Enablers
Suppliers under Coverage
US Market Insights
SpendEdge shares your passion for driving sourcing and procurement excellence. We are the preferred procurement market intelligence partner for 120+ Fortune 500 firms and other leading companies across numerous industries. Our strength lies in delivering robust, real-time procurement market intelligence reports and solutions. To know more https://www.spendedge.com/request-for-demo