LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the men's coats, jackets, and suits market and it is poised to grow by USD 20.34 bn during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 5% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries, however, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the men's coats, jackets, and suits market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What are the major trends in the market?
Rise in disposable income leading to an increase in the purchasing power of consumers is a major trend driving the growth of the market.
At what rate is the market projected to grow?
The market will accelerate at a CAGR of over 5% and the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be $ 20.34 bn.
Who are the top players in the market?
Authentic Brands Group LLC, H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB, HUGO BOSS Group, Industria de Diseño Textil SA, Kering SA, LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, OTB Group, PVH Corp., Ralph Lauren Corp., and and The Gap Inc., are some of the major market participants.
What is the key market driver?
The adoption of sustainable manufacturing is one of the major factors driving the market.
How big is the APAC market?
The APAC region will contribute to 43% of the market share.
Related Reports on Consumer Discretionary Include:
Music and Video Market by Type, Platform, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024- The music and video market size has the potential to grow by USD 137.93 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
- Water Heater Market by End-user, Distribution Channel, Type, and Geography - Forecast and Analysis 2020-2024- The water heater market size has the potential to grow by USD 2.76 billion during 2020-2024, and the market’s growth momentum will accelerate during the forecast period. To get extensive research insights: Click and get FREE sample report in minutes
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Authentic Brands Group LLC, H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB, HUGO BOSS Group, Industria de Diseño Textil SA, Kering SA, LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton, OTB Group, PVH Corp., Ralph Lauren Corp., and and The Gap Inc. are some of the major market participants. The adoption of sustainable manufacturing will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this men's coats, jackets, and suits market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Men's Coats, Jackets, and Suits Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Men's Coats, Jackets, and Suits Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR40839
Men's Coats, Jackets, and Suits Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The men's coats, jackets, and suits market report covers the following areas:
- Men's Coats, Jackets, and Suits Market Size
- Men's Coats, Jackets, and Suits Market Trends
- Men's Coats, Jackets, and Suits Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies rise in disposable income leading to an increase in the purchasing power of consumers as one of the prime reasons driving the Men's Coats, Jackets, and Suits Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Men's Coats, Jackets, and Suits Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist men's coats, jackets, and suits market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the men's coats, jackets, and suits market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the men's coats, jackets, and suits market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of men's coats, jackets, and suits market vendors
Table of Contents:
PART 01: EXECUTIVE SUMMARY
PART 02: SCOPE OF THE REPORT
- 2.1 Preface
- 2.2 Currency conversion rates for US$
PART 03: MARKET LANDSCAPE
- Market ecosystem
- Value Chain Analysis
- Market characteristics
- Market segmentation analysis
PART 04: MARKET SIZING
- Market definition
- Market sizing 2019
- Market Outlook
- Market size and forecast 2019-2024
PART 05: FIVE FORCES ANALYSIS
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
PART 06: MARKET SEGMENTATION BY DISTRIBUTION CHANNEL
- Market segmentation by distribution channel
- Comparison by distribution channel
- Offline - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Online - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by distribution channel
PART 07: CUSTOMER LANDSCAPE
PART 08: GEOGRAPHIC LANDSCAPE
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity
PART 09: DECISION FRAMEWORK
PART 10: DRIVERS AND CHALLENGES
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
PART 11: MARKET TRENDS
- Increased demand for customized/tailored coats and suits
- Rise in adoption of sustainable manufacturing
- Increased vendor emphasis on enhanced customer experience
PART 12: VENDOR LANDSCAPE
- Landscape disruption
- Competitive scenario
PART 13: VENDOR ANALYSIS
- Vendors covered
- Vendor classification
- Market positioning of vendors
- Authentic Brands Group LLC
- H & M Hennes & Mauritz AB
- HUGO BOSS Group
- Industria de Diseño Textil SA
- Kering SA
- LVMH Moët Hennessy - Louis Vuitton
- OTB Group
- PVH Corp.
- Ralph Lauren Corp.
- The Gap Inc.
PART 14: APPENDIX
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
- Definition of market positioning of vendors
PART 15: EXPLORE TECHNAVIO
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.