BETHESDA, Md.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Modzy, a leading enterprise AI platform, today announced availability on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) Marketplace, an online store that makes it easy for customers to ﬁnd and deploy cloud-based software on AWS’s powerful infrastructure. Modzy enables customers to create enterprise enabled AI solutions that drive innovation and create value. With the Modzy AI Platform on AWS, customers can easily discover, deploy and manage AI investments at scale with integrated security and governance features. AWS Marketplace customers may now quickly deploy Modzy’s enterprise AI platform to manage AI assets and control cloud infrastructure used for AI inferencing. Additionally, Modzy today also announced new category-leading platform features, dozens of new marketplace AI models from leading AI technology companies, and significant R&D developments.
“Our efforts to rapidly expand the Modzy AI platform capabilities are driven by customer feedback and the growing need to quickly operationalize AI into value,” said Seth Clark, Head of Product at Modzy. “Support for AWS brings our comprehensive solution – from administration and management via the Modzy platform to discovery and deployment with our model repository – to a critical, significant user base. Deployment on AWS will help customers more quickly realize the power of AI for strategic missions and business initiatives.”
Modzy is the enterprise AI Platform to secure, govern, and deploy AI models – including customer built models or those from the Modzy model repository. Deploy anywhere, with adversarial defense and explainability. Enjoy easy integration with Modzy accelerated MLOps.
Capabilities and features include:
- Enterprise-grade authentication, authorization, and user management features to meet stringent security, auditing, and governance requirements
- Model deployment pipeline to add AI models in just a few minutes
- Smart infrastructure scaling helps customers’ infrastructure costs stay low without sacrificing performance when running large and complex AI systems
- Achieved Federal Information Security Management Act (FISMA) Moderate compliance
Modzy has new, pre-trained AI models built by Modzy and leading AI partners which span industry use cases and AI techniques:
Modzy offers over 100 world-class commercial AI models, expanding offerings in language translation, image processing, and full-motion video analysis. Modzy’s data science team has created new, unique capabilities including:
- The ability to detect when images and videos have been digitally altered using AI, also known as “deepfakes”
- The ability to geolocate an image only from what is within the picture
New Research & Development
- Near real-time approach to explain AI results in an intuitive way (patent pending) has been developed by Modzy’s team
Modzy is the leading enterprise platform to secure, govern, and deploy Artificial Intelligence (AI) models. Modzy helps government and private-sector customers meet the challenge of operationalizing AI by enabling rapid deployment, management and governance of trusted AI. Modzy’s platform leverages embedded security, patented adversarial defense, explainability of model predictions, and governance features to help customers easily manage and quickly benefit from their AI investments at enterprise scale. Modzy offers choice with ready-to-deploy pre-trained and trainable AI models from leading companies and open source communities. Modzy accelerates the deployment of trustworthy AI while increasing transparency, lowering the barriers to adopting and scaling AI. To learn more visit www.Modzy.com.