BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Find the best early NVIDIA SHIELD TV deals for Black Friday 2020, featuring sales on the NVIDIA SHIELD TV Pro. View the best deals by clicking the links listed below.
Best NVIDIA SHIELD Deals:
- Save up to $84 on NVIDIA SHIELD TV Pro at Amazon - enhance HD video in real-time to 4K for clearer, crisper visuals using next-generation AI upscaling
- Save on the latest NVIDIA SHIELD TV, TV Pro & accessories at Walmart- click the link for the latest deals on NVIDIA SHIELD TV, TV Pro & more
- Save on top-rated NVIDIA SHIELD TV streaming media players at Amazon- get the latest deals on NVIDIA SHIELD TV & accessories
- Save on NVIDIA SHIELD TV & TV Pro at ABT.com - click the link for live prices on the NVIDIA SHIELD TV & TV Pro 4K
- Save on NVIDIA SHIELD TV Pro at Walmart - packed with features to make even the most demanding users proud and beautifully designed to be the perfect centerpiece of your entertainment center
- Save on a wide range of NVIDIA SHIELD accessories at Walmart- click the link for live prices on NVIDIA SHIELD controllers, power supplies, stickers, covers & more
Interested in more deals? We recommend checking Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale and Amazon’s latest Black Friday-worthy deals to compare hundreds more discounts at the moment. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Android TV-based streaming media device NVIDIA SHIELD TV comes in an all-new design with built-in Google Assistant software. It caters to casual streamers, gaming enthusiasts, and media enthusiasts across the board. The sleek updated design is compact for easy placement behind a home entertainment center. It comes with a motion-activated remote featuring backlit buttons and includes both Bluetooth and voice control options. The NVIDIA SHIELD TV boasts a Tegra X1+ processor that uses artificial intelligence to enhance display for sharpness and clarity.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.