BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s our guide to the top early TV deals for Black Friday 2020, featuring all the best savings on Samsung 4K and smart TVs in sizes of 50, 55, 65 inches and more. Browse the best deals in the list below.
Best TV Deals:
- Save up to 50% off on top rated 4K TVs from Samsung, LG, Vizio, TCL & more top brands at Walmart - check latest deals on Ultra HD, LED and smart TVs
- Save up to 60% off on the latest smart TVs (2020 models) at Walmart - get the latest deals on top-rated smart TVs from top brands including Samsung, LG, Sony, Vizio & more
- Save up to 40% on a wide range of smart TV & 4K TVs at Amazon - check live prices on top-rated smart TVs with 32, 40, 50, 55, 60-inch & more screen sizes
- Save up to 34% on Samsung smart TVs at Samsung.com- get live prices on Samsung QLED smart TVs with 4K resolution & 8K resolution
- Save up to 32% on top-rated smart TVs at ABT.com - click the link for live prices on top-rated smart TVs from best-seller brands
- Save up to $702 on Samsung TV models from 32 to 85 inches at Walmart - check live prices on Samsung Smart LED, QLED, and UHD models including the stylish Frame QLED Smart TV
- Save up to 60% on LG TVs including deals on bundles at Walmart - check the latest deals on LG smart TVs in all sizes including 4K UHD models
- Save up to 38% on a wide range of TCL TVs & smart TVs at Walmart - check out live deals on best-selling TCL smart TVs
- Save up to 34% on a wide range of Vizio TVs at Walmart - get the latest deals on Vizio smart TVs with class 4K resolution & more
- Save up to 40% on Sony OLED & LED smart & Android TVs at Walmart - find the hottest discounts for 65-inch, 55-inch and other size 4K Sony TVs
Want some more deals? Check out Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sales event and Amazon’s latest Black Friday-worthy deals to enjoy even more savings at the moment. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
A 4K TV is a kind of television that features a resolution of around 4,000 pixels horizontally. The market share for these smart TVs has increased as more of these kinds of television from Samsung, LG, and Sharp are manufactured and sold worldwide. These HDR TVs come in 55 inch, 65 inch or bigger screen sizes.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.