BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Here’s a round-up of the best early Bluetooth speaker deals for Black Friday 2020, featuring all the top sales on Bose SoundLink, JBL Flip and Charge, Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM and MEGABOOM, and more portable speakers. Links to the latest deals are listed below.
Best Bluetooth Speaker Deals:
- Save up to 69% on Bluetooth speakers from top brands like JBL, Bose, Anker & UE at Walmart - click the link for the latest Bluetooth and wireless speaker deals
- Save up to 38% on a wide range of Bluetooth speakers at Amazon - check the latest deals on best-selling Bluetooth speaker brands including Bose, JBL, Sony, and Anker (DJ)
- Save on the latest Sonos wireless speakers at Sonos.com - check the latest deals on the top-rated Sonos One, Move & Five speakers
- Save up to 50% on Bose Bluetooth wireless speakers at Bose.com - check the latest deals on top-rated Bose soundbars like the Bose Soundbar 500
- Save up to 50% on a wide range of Bluetooth speakers at Verizon - click the link for live prices on top-selling speakers from JBL Charge and Flip, Logitech WONDERBOOM, and more
- Save up to 58% on Logitech Ultimate Ears (UE) WONDERBOOM & MEGABOOM Bluetooth speakers at Amazon
- Save up to 50% on JBL Bluetooth speakers like the JBL Flip, Charge & Boombox series at Walmart
- Save up to 50% on JBL Bluetooth speakers & boomboxes at JBL.com
- Save up to 40% on Bose SoundLink, SoundTouch & Home speakers at Amazon - check the latest deals on a wide range of Bose portable, wireless & home surround sound speakers
- Save up to 38% on a wide range of Bose wireless speakers at Walmart - check the latest deals on Bose Bluetooth portable speakers, home surround sound systems and more
In need of some more deals? Click here to compare the full selection of deals at Walmart’s Black Friday Deals for Days sale and click here to browse Amazon’s live holiday deals. The Consumer Post earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
When it comes to Bluetooth speakers, JBL and Bose are two brands that carry an extensive catalog of products between them. There’s the portable Bose Smart Home Speaker that boasts multi-room functionality, and the Bose SoundLink Color II which brandishes a water-resistant and durable design. JBL’s wireless speakers, on the other hand, include the similarly waterproof JBL Xtreme, and the compact Pulse 2 that doubles as an LED light show. Ultimate Ears’ WONDERBOOM and MEGABOOM are also great alternatives. Both offer up to 100 feet of wireless connectivity and 360-degree sound.
About The Consumer Post: The Consumer Post shares news for online shoppers. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate The Consumer Post earns from qualifying purchases.