EUGENE, Ore.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Arcimoto, Inc.® (NASDAQ: FUV), makers of the Fun Utility Vehicle® (FUV®), Rapid Responder™, and Deliverator™—affordable, practical, and joyful pure electric vehicles for everyday commuters and fleets—today announced that it will be presenting at the Virtual Fall Investor Summit on Wednesday, November 18 at 1:00 p.m. EST.
Mark Frohnmayer, Chief Executive Officer of Arcimoto, will present virtually to an online audience and will also be available for one-on-one meetings with investors. A webcast of Arcimoto’s presentation will be available to the public at https://www.webcaster4.com/Webcast/Page/2038/38418.
Recent Company highlights include:
- Partnered with DHL to provide nationwide home delivery of the FUV
- Resumed production and delivery of Fun Utility Vehicles after suspending production in March due to pandemic.
- Introduced the Roadster, the newest concept prototype built on the three-wheel Arcimoto platform.
- Teamed up with the Baltimore-Maryland 2026 World Cup Host Committee in order to promote Baltimore as a host city for the upcoming 2026 FIFA World Cup
- Started Deliverator pilot program with Wahlburgers Key West
About the Virtual Fall Investor Summit
On November 16-18, Investor Summit Virtual will convene 500 attendees, 75 issuers, 30 buy-side speakers, 3 Nights of entertainment and networking in virtual lounges, and 1 stock pitch competition covering the best investment opportunities in the market.
About Arcimoto, Inc.
Arcimoto (NASDAQ: FUV) develops and manufactures ultra-efficient and affordable electric vehicles to help the world shift to a sustainable transportation system. Now available to preorder customers on the West Coast, the Arcimoto FUV is purpose-built for everyday driving, transforming commutes into pure-electric joyrides. Available for preorder, the Deliverator and Rapid Responder provide last-mile delivery and emergency response functionality, respectively, at a fraction of the cost and environmental impact of traditional gas-powered vehicles. Every Arcimoto vehicle is built at the Arcimoto Manufacturing Plant in Eugene, Oregon. For more information, please visit Arcimoto.com