PLANO, Texas--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cinemark Holdings, Inc., one of the world’s largest and most influential movie theatre companies, welcomes moviegoers in the greater Houston area to enjoy an elevated entertainment experience at CUT! By Cinemark Cypress – Dine-In Theatre, Kitchen and Bar. Located off Highway 290 at 29030 Northwest Freeway, the eight-screen entertainment destination is now open and features the Cinemark cinematic experience that moviegoers love, plus hand-crafted cocktails and a delicious menu of high quality, freshly prepared cuisine including signature pizzas made from scratch and baked to perfection in an Italian stone oven.
“CUT! By Cinemark offers the ultimate dining and entertainment spot with a carefully curated menu of freshly prepared food and craft cocktails that further enhance the immersive, cinematic experience of seeing a movie on the big screen,” said Mark Zoradi, Cinemark CEO. “Cinemark is pleased to continue to evolve the moviegoing experience with our CUT! concept at a time when people need entertainment and an escape from reality the most.”
CUT! by Cinemark elevates the traditional movie theatre experience by offering guests made-to-order menu items prepared in the full in-theatre kitchen and specialty cocktails to enjoy in any of the auditoriums, as well as in the dining and lounge areas. Moviegoers can have traditional snacks or full meals, including hand-stretched pizzas made with the freshest ingredients and served straight from an Italian stone oven, delivered discreetly to their seat with the push of a button. In addition to the mouthwatering fresh pizza, the menu includes items such as Rosemary Fries with Chipotle Mayo, Brisket Nachos, a Beyond Burger, Crispy Fried Chicken Sandwich and decadent desserts. The range of hand-crafted cocktails perfectly complements any meal or snack, including a Ghost Margarita, Blackberry Tequila Smash and Blueberry Pom Cosmo. The restaurant, patio and lounge are welcoming environments designed to offer guests fun, casual and social spaces, whether there for a full meal or on the way to catch this year’s newest films.
The upgraded theatre provides a variety of new amenities, including:
- Eight ultra-modern auditoriums with wall-to-wall screens and enhanced sound systems;
- Cinemark Luxury Loungers— electric-powered, plush, oversize recliners with footrests, swivel trays, cup holders and heat-controlled seats;
- A uniquely delectable menu prepared-to-order in the expansive in-theatre kitchen with dishes for all to enjoy, from fan-favorite movie snacks to full meals and scrumptious desserts, featuring hand-stretched pizzas with house-made sauce and the finest toppings, then baked in an Italian stone oven;
- A full-service bar offering popular beer, including local draft IPAs, as well as an impressive wine selection, specialty martinis and signature cocktails;
- An inviting outdoor patio with a fireplace; and
- Reserved seating with online and app ticketing capabilities and walk-up, easy-to-use ticket kiosks to make any night on the town as convenient as possible.
For those looking for a more exclusive moviegoing experience and the ability to stay with their trusted friends and family, Cinemark offers Private Watch Parties. A Cinemark Private Watch Party offers guests the opportunity to rent an entire auditorium for up to 20 guests to watch a film of their choice with the group of their choice. Standard pricing for a Private Watch Party begins at $99 and can be reserved with just a few simple clicks on the Cinemark website or app.
Big Movies on the Big Screen
This new entertainment destination experience opens just in time to welcome some of this year’s newest movies, including Let Him Go, Freaky, Honest Thief, War with Grandpa and Tenet. To help lift holiday spirits, Cinemark will also be showing everyone’s favorite films for this holiday season, including Elf, Love Actually, The Polar Express, It’s A Wonderful Life, Planes, Trains and Automobiles, A Christmas Story, Christmas Vacation, How the Grinch Stole Christmas and so much more.
For a limited time only, Cinemark will be showing some favorites from the Disney family, including Pixar’s Toy Story from now until Nov. 19; Marvel Studios’ Guardians of the Galaxy from Nov. 13 through Nov. 26; The Santa Clause from Nov. 20 through Dec. 3; and Frozen from Nov. 25 through Dec. 10.
Moviegoers can see a full list of films available at www.cinemark.com or on the Cinemark app.
The Cinemark Standard
With approximately 90 percent of its theatres re-opened across the U.S., the exhibitor has received 96 percent guest satisfaction with Cinemark protecting their health and safety. Moreover, a resounding number of those moviegoers polled stated they would return and would also recommend visiting Cinemark to a friend.
The health and safety of employees, guests and communities is a top priority. Like all Cinemark theatres, CUT! By Cinemark Cypress – Dine-In Theatre, Kitchen and Bar will open with The Cinemark Standard, greatly enhanced cleanliness, sanitizing and safety measures at every step of the moviegoing experience. Employees will undergo extensive training prior to reopening and will wear face masks while working, in addition to completing a wellness check-in prior to every shift. Each theatre will also have a designated Chief Clean and Safety Monitor on duty to ensure the highest standards of safety, physical distancing, cleanliness and sanitization.
- Each auditorium will be extensively disinfected before every showtime using pressurized sprayers with products identified by the EPA to be effective in eliminating COVID-19.
- The theatre will have staggered showtimes and limited capacities to maximize physical distancing.
- Seat-Buffering Technology will automatically block seats adjacent to a party upon ticket purchase.
- Face masks will be mandatory for all guests within the theatre and may only be removed for eating and drinking in the auditoriums. Face masks are be required for all employees.
- Cinemark is raising the fresh air rate by adding refresh and replace cycles and utilizing supply fans to increase total volume of fresh, outside air flowing into our theatres.
- Cinemark vacuums are equipped with HEPA filters identified to be effective in trapping at least 99.97 percent of microscopic particles, including COVID-19.
- All public and high-touch spaces will be thoroughly sanitized every 30 minutes.
- Ample supplies of seat wipes and hand sanitizer will be available for customer use.
- Guests are encouraged to purchase tickets online and use contactless payment methods for a more contact-free experience. With that, cash payments options will be limited.
For a full list of showtimes and to purchase tickets, visit Cinemark.com or the Cinemark app. Stay connected with through Cinemark's social media channels on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram (@Cinemark or #Cinemark).
Click here for a digital media kit including photos of the theatre’s cuisine and cocktails as well as photos and b-roll of Cinemark’s enhanced health and safety protocols.
About Cinemark Holdings, Inc.:
Headquartered in Plano, TX, Cinemark (NYSE: CNK) is one of the largest and most influential movie theatre companies in the world. Cinemark’s circuit, comprised of various brands that also include Century, Tinseltown and Rave, operates 534 theatres with 5,977 screens globally (332 theatres and 4,522 screens across 41 states domestically; 202 theatres and 1455 screens in 15 countries throughout South and Central America). Cinemark consistently provides an extraordinary guest experience from the initial ticket purchase to the closing credits, including Movie Club, the first U.S. exhibitor-launched subscription program; the highest Luxury Lounger recliner seat penetration among the major players; XD - the No. 1 exhibitor-brand premium large format; and expansive food and beverage options to further enhance the moviegoing experience. For more information go to https://ir.cinemark.com/.