CHICAGO--(BUSINESS WIRE)--To kick off the holiday season, Hyatt Hotels Corporation (NYSE:H) today announced a special limited time offer, inviting travelers to dream away and get away this winter and spring. When they’re ready, guests can rediscover the joy of travel at more than 900 Hyatt hotels across the world with a 20 percent savings for reservations booked by December 6, 2020, on stays through April 4, 2021; World of Hyatt members can enjoy a 22 percent savings on stays, plus member benefits and rewards. To give travelers peace of mind when they’re booking travel, Hyatt hotels continue to offer flexibility with cancellations, and guests who reserve this limited time offer may cancel at no charge up to 24 hours before scheduled arrival. See below for limited time offer terms.
A recent Hyatt survey of 6,0001 people uncovered approximately half of respondents plan to travel by the year’s end, primarily to visit family, while many more are dreaming up their next get together in the spring. Of those who plan to travel, travelers this year expect or prefer to stay in hotels.
“We continue to listen to what’s most important for our members, guests and customers in this new travel landscape. One of the things we hear most is that they miss traveling, and more importantly, they miss seeing their loved ones,” said Amy Weinberg, senior vice president, loyalty, brand marketing and consumer insights, Hyatt. “True to Hyatt’s purpose to care for people so they can be their best, our latest offer leans into what matters most right now for those planning travel – flexibility in cancellation, peace of mind from our global commitment to care and cleanliness, and bringing back the joy of travel as they plan for the holidays and into the spring.”
For travelers planning their next getaway with this special offer, here are a variety of ways Hyatt guests and members can celebrate the seasons:
Holiday Cheer: With the holidays coming up, Hyatt provides a winter wonderland of activities for the whole family. Here are just a few ways families can get into the holiday spirit:
- The Driskill, part of The Unbound Collection by Hyatt brand (Austin, Texas) – This season, The Driskill – Austin’s historic downtown landmark hotel – is celebrating holiday traditions that date back to the hotel’s opening in 1886, including a Thanksgiving prix fixe menu at the iconic Driskill Bar, a virtual rendition of its annual tree-lighting, and its Cookies for Caring non-profit bake sale.
- Wild Dunes Resort, a Destination Hotel (Isle of Palms, South Carolina) – Guests can create magical holiday memories at the beach with Wild Dunes Resort’s socially distant holiday festival, including private 10’ x 10’ sections in the sand for up to four guests and pre-set with beach chairs and food and beverages. Families can also enjoy a doorstep delivery of milk and cookies from Santa’s helper, before a personal reading of “The Night Before Christmas” from Santa himself – read aloud outside from a safe social distance.
- The Carolina Inn, a Destination Hotel (Chapel Hill, North Carolina) – A festive Carolina Inn meal with Santa will undoubtedly usher in the Christmas magic for young and young-at-heart alike, along with plenty of entertainment for all. Celebrate the holidays with an intimate experience designed for a safe environment.
Top Destinations to Hit the Slopes: Winter is almost here, and many are looking to book their next outdoor adventure. Here are a few options to consider:
- Grand Hyatt Vail (Colorado) – Situated along one-half of a mile of Gore Creek’s Gold Medal fly fishing waters overlooking picturesque Vail Mountain, Grand Hyatt Vail offers an expansive basecamp for outdoor adventure and retreat for any outdoor enthusiast.
- The Lodge at Spruce Peak, a Destination Hotel (Stowe, Vermont) – Situated at the base of Mount Mansfield and Stowe Mountain Resort (part of Vail’s Epic Pass system), The Lodge at Spruce Peak features artisan farm-to-table dining, seasonal kids’ programming, an all-natural Spa and Wellness Center and skiing for the whole family.
- Hyatt Centric Park City (Utah) – Tucked away in the Wasatch Mountains, Hyatt Centric Park City is your convenient base camp for alpine adventure, no matter the season. Enjoy the ability to ski in and ski out access right from the hotel.
Best Urban Staycations: This is absolutely the year to book a staycation and here are a few options in local cities to check out:
- Andaz San Diego – Explore San Diego’s historic downtown and look out over the bustling Gaslamp Quarter from the rooftop of Andaz San Diego. The historic building—originally opened in 1913 for the World’s Fair celebrating the completion of the Panama Canal—is within just a mile of the San Diego Convention Center and surrounded by vibrant nightlife.
- Hyatt House Chicago/West Fulton Market – Enjoy the Sky Deck and stay steps from Randolph Street in the West Loop, Chicago’s “Restaurant Row,” where chic eateries, wine bars, and more are open this fall/winter.
- Thompson Dallas – Slated to open in mid-November, this is Dallas’ newest urban luxury mixed-use project. The 51-story hotel has been curated by a team of award-winning designers and will offer bespoke journeys centered around world-class culinary & nightlife offerings.
- Hotel 50 Bowery, a Joie de Vivre Hotel (New York City) – Hotel 50 Bowery celebrates the energy of New York—with a richly-textured design style, cultural discoveries, magnetic nightlife, and unforgettable celebrations on the rooftop. Get your creative juices flowing in private, residentially appointed office space, with all the comforts of working from home (without having to be at home).
- Grand Hyatt Nashville – A luxury hotel with Nashville Yards on its doorstep, Grand Hyatt Nashville offers a sophisticated retreat in the heart of Music City, with a prime locale on the western edge of downtown. Enjoy the tallest outdoor rooftop bar in Music City, sunny outdoor pool, spa, and seven food and beverage experiences.
Best Work From Hyatt Destinations for the Family: For a productive but relaxing holiday away, here are top locations the whole family can seamlessly work remote and enjoy:
- Park Hyatt Aviara (San Diego) – A luxury family escape awaits in the San Diego coast of Carlsbad at this chic coastal resort that recently unveiled a $50M renovation. Park Hyatt Aviara is situated minutes from LEGOLAND® Calif. and the Pacific Coast sandy beaches, perfect for a family getaway.
- Hyatt Regency Hill Country (San Antonio, Texas) – A secluded resort to spend intimate time with family, but conveniently located near local entertainment attractions like SeaWorld or the downtown Riverwalk. Travelers who take advantage of the Work From Hyatt experience at Hyatt Regency Hill Country will also enjoy the comforts of a separate guestroom for ample space to relax or work, discounted golf and spa services, complimentary daily food & beverage credit, and housekeeping at the frequency of their choice.
- Grand Hyatt Kauai (Hawaii) – Get away to the soothing white sands of Poipu on Kauai’s sunny south shore at Grand Hyatt Kauai Resort & Spa. This luxury oasis with lush gardens and acres of pools offers ocean view dining, rooms with private lanais, golf and fun for the whole family.
In an effort to stay close to guests, members and customers until they’re ready to travel again, Hyatt recently announced the Hyatt Together digital platform featuring curated experiences created by Hyatt colleagues from around the world. Hyatt Together provides guests, members and customers with custom content designed to enhance how they Feel, Fuel and Function, Hyatt’s landmarks of wellbeing. To learn more, visit hyatt.com/together.
Hyatt’s top priority for welcoming guests and colleagues to Hyatt hotels is doing so with their safety and wellbeing in mind. Hyatt’s multi-layered Global Care & Cleanliness Commitment further enhances its operational guidance and resources around colleague and guest safety.
Reimagining the Guest Experience with Special Offers
As guests and customers consider traveling again, Hyatt is rethinking the guest experience with creativity and care to provide enhanced convenience, flexibility and wellbeing through the following special offers:
World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys: To make the above limited time offer even more valuable, World of Hyatt members can combine it with the World of Hyatt Bonus Journeys global promotion, which allows members to earn up to quadruple Bonus Points on eligible spend at 1,000+ participating locations worldwide through January 4, 2021, if they register for the bonus offer by November 30, 2020. Plus, members can earn double Tier-Qualifying Night credits – they get one credit in the year in which they earn it and another in 2021. To learn more and register for the offer, click here.
Work From Hyatt: To give families, couples and individuals a seamless, much-needed change of scenery from their work from home routines, Hyatt launched the Work From Hyatt extended-stay package. Travelers can book this package at 90 hotels across North America and the Caribbean to enjoy work- and school-life balance with the comforts of a premium resort experience. Packages start at $139 + tax per night for a minimum 7-night stay and include the essentials like workspace options, housekeeping, free high-speed Wi-Fi internet access, along with additional hotel-specific “perks” including private pool cabanas, complimentary rounds of golf and more. To learn more about participating properties, availability and pricing, visit hyatt.com/workfromhyatt or call a Hyatt Global Contact Center directly at 1-866-886-5053 and use Special Offer Code WFHYAT.
Hyatt Together Special Offer: As travelers begin to consider intimate social and business events or book new gatherings to reconnect with friends, family or colleagues, Hyatt is helping them celebrate the joy of getting back together. Gatherings of 10 guests or more (where permitted) booked and held at participating Hyatt hotels by December 31, 2022, can enjoy several perks, booking flexibility, ability to earn World of Hyatt Bonus Points and the choice of up to 10 percent off the master bill or up to 10 percent in added-value upgrades such as complimentary guestrooms and enhanced food and beverage offerings. To learn more or book a gathering and for full offer terms, visit hyatt.com/together-offer or call a Hyatt Global Contact Center directly at 1-866-886-5053 and use Special Offer Code GATHR.
The term “Hyatt” is used in this release for convenience to refer to Hyatt Hotels Corporation and/or one or more of its affiliates.
Source1: Hyatt Q3 2020 Travel Pulse survey of 6,000 respondents
Limited Time Offer Terms & Conditions
Discount is off the Standard Rate. Must request offer at time of booking a qualifying reservation at participating hotels between November 9, 2020 and December 6, 2020 for stays with a checkout date between November 11, 2020 and April 4, 2021.
Offer subject to availability. Offer must be booked on Hyatt.com or by contacting your personal travel professional. Any limitations or restrictions included in the published offer shall apply. Offer valid for a maximum of two rooms per member. Minimum one-night deposit required at booking, which is fully refundable if reservation is cancelled 24 hours prior to arrival.
Offer not valid at Hyatt Ziva, Hyatt Zilara, Hyatt Residence Club, Miraval Austin, Miraval Arizona, MGM, UrCove, and Small Luxury Hotels of the World locations.
Additional charges may apply for additional guests or room type upgrades. Offer not valid with previously booked or held stays or groups/conventions and may not be combined with any other rates, promotions or offers unless expressly permitted. Discount applies only to room rate and does not apply to other items such as taxes, resort/destination fees (if applicable), incidental charges or any other hotel specific charges. Limited number of rooms allocated to promotional rates; reservations are subject to availability. Promotional blackout periods may apply due to seasonal periods, special events, or extreme demand, and normal arrival/departure restrictions apply (unless otherwise noted). Hyatt reserves the right to alter or withdraw this offer at any time without notice. Void where prohibited by law.
Hyatt® and related marks are trademarks of Hyatt Corporation or its affiliates. ©2020 Hyatt Corporation. All rights reserved.
About Hyatt Hotels Corporation
Hyatt Hotels Corporation, headquartered in Chicago, is a leading global hospitality company offering 21 premier brands. As of September 30, 2020, the Company's portfolio included more than 950 hotel, all-inclusive, and wellness resort properties in 67 countries across six continents. The Company's purpose to care for people so they can be their best informs its business decisions and growth strategy and is intended to attract and retain top employees, build relationships with guests and create value for shareholders. The Company's subsidiaries develop, own, operate, manage, franchise, license or provide services to hotels, resorts, branded residences, vacation ownership properties, and fitness and spa locations, including under the Park Hyatt®, Miraval®, Grand Hyatt®, Alila®, Andaz®, The Unbound Collection by Hyatt®, Destination®, Hyatt Regency®, Hyatt®, Hyatt Ziva™, Hyatt Zilara™, Thompson Hotels®, Hyatt Centric®, Caption by Hyatt, Joie de Vivre®, Hyatt House®, Hyatt Place®, tommie™, UrCove, Hyatt Residence Club® and Exhale® brand names, and operates the World of Hyatt® loyalty program that provides distinct benefits and exclusive experiences to its valued members. For more information, please visit www.hyatt.com.