LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the bioplastic packaging market operating under the consumer staples industry. The latest report on the bioplastic packaging market, 2020-2024 estimates it to register an incremental growth of USD 5.78 billion, almost at a CAGR of almost 18% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Competitors have to focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their foothold in the market. Market vendors also have to leverage on the existing growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. Amcor Plc, BioPak Pty Ltd., Cardia Bioplastics, GOOD NATURED PRODUCTS Inc., Huhtamäki Oyj, Johnson Matthey Plc, NatureWorks LLC, Northern Technologies International Corp. (NTIC), The Hemp Plastic Co., and Tipa Corp. Ltd. are among some of the major market participants.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
Increasing government support has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the high manufacturing cost for bioplastic packaging might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Bioplastic Packaging Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Bioplastic Packaging Market is segmented as below:
Based on geographic segmentation, over 32% of the market’s growth originated from Europe during the forecast period. In addition, the rigid type segment led to the growth of the market in 2019. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the superfood powders market size.
- North America
- South America
Bioplastic Packaging Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The bioplastic packaging market report covers the following areas:
- Bioplastic Packaging Market Size
- Bioplastic Packaging Market Trends
- Bioplastic Packaging Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the rising awareness of sustainable packaging solutions as one of the prime reasons driving the Bioplastic Packaging Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Bioplastic Packaging Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist bioplastic packaging market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the bioplastic packaging market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the bioplastic packaging market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of bioplastic packaging market, vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Rigid - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Flexible - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Volume driver- Demand led growth
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Amcor Plc
- BioPak Pty Ltd.
- Cardia Bioplastics
- GOOD NATURED PRODUCTS Inc.
- Huhtamäki Oyj
- Johnson Matthey Plc
- NatureWorks LLC
- Northern Technologies International Corp. (NTIC)
- The Hemp Plastic Co.
- Tipa Corp. Ltd.
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.