LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the cafes and bars market and it is poised to grow by USD 31.53 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of 2% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Buffalo Wild Wings Inc., Dunkin Brands Group Inc., Ediya Co. Ltd., JAB Holding Co. Sarl, Luigi Lavazza Spa, McDonald Corp., Restaurant Brands International Inc., Starbucks Corp., The Coca Cola Co., and Whitbread Plc are some of the major market participants. To make the most of the opportunities, market vendors should focus more on the growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The increasing number of cafés has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market. However, the threat from rising popularity of home-cooked meals might hamper market growth.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Cafes and Bars Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Cafes and Bars Market is segmented as below:
- North America
- South America
Cafes and Bars Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The cafes and bars market report covers the following areas:
- Cafes and Bars Market Size
- Cafes and Bars Market Trends
- Cafes and Bars Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies rising urbanization and changing consumer lifestyles as one of the prime reasons driving the Cafes and Bars Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Cafes and Bars Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist cafes and bars market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the cafes and bars market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the cafes and bars market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of cafes and bars market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Beverages - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Food - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
Market Segmentation by Type
- Market segments
- Comparison by Type
- Bars and pubs - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Cafes - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Specialty coffee shops - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Type
- Customer landscape
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Impact of COVID-19 pandemic on product and end-user segments
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Buffalo Wild Wings Inc.
- Dunkin Brands Group Inc.
- Ediya Co. Ltd.
- JAB Holding Co. Sarl
- Luigi Lavazza Spa
- McDonald Corp.
- Restaurant Brands International Inc.
- Starbucks Corp.
- The Coca Cola Co.
- Whitbread Plc
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.