LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the electric vehicle power inverter market and it is poised to grow by USD 6.35 billion during 2020-2024, progressing at a CAGR of over 8% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19
Impact of COVID-19
The COVID-19 pandemic continues to transform the growth of various industries. However, the immediate impact of the outbreak is varied. While a few industries will register a drop in demand, numerous others will continue to remain unscathed and show promising growth opportunities. COVID-19 will have a low impact on the electric vehicle power inverter market. The market growth in 2020 is likely to increase compared to the market growth in 2019.
Frequently Asked Questions-
- Based on segmentation by application, which is the leading segment in the market?
- The full hybrid vehicles are expected to be the leading segment based on application in the global market during the forecast period.
- What are the major trends in the market?
- Use of biomass as a fuel in boiler is one of the major trends in the market.
- At what rate is the market projected to grow?
- Growing at a CAGR of over 8%, the incremental growth of the market is anticipated to be USD 6.35 billion.
- Who are the top players in the market?
- Aptiv Plc, Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Hitachi Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, Meidensha Corp., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Toyota Industries Corp., and Valeo SA. are some of the major market participants.
- What are the key market drivers and challenges?
- Increasing sales of BEVs and PHEVs is one of the major factors driving the market. However, the thermal management issues limiting the performance of EVs restraints the market growth.
- How big is the APAC market?
- The APAC region will contribute 48% of market growth.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Aptiv Plc, Continental AG, DENSO Corp., Hitachi Ltd., Infineon Technologies AG, Meidensha Corp., Mitsubishi Electric Corp., Robert Bosch GmbH, Toyota Industries Corp., and Valeo SA are some of the major market participants. The increasing sales of BEVs and PHEVs will offer immense growth opportunities. In a bid to help players strengthen their market foothold, this electric vehicle power inverter market forecast report provides a detailed analysis of the leading market vendors. The report also empowers industry honchos with information on the competitive landscape and insights into the different product offerings offered by various companies.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations.
Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market is segmented as below:
- Mild Hybrids
- Full Hybrids
- Plug-in Hybrids
- Pure EVs
- Commercial HEVs
- North America
- South America
To learn more about the global trends impacting the future of market research, download a free sample: https://www.technavio.com/talk-to-us?report=IRTNTR41461
Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The electric vehicle power inverter market report covers the following areas:
- Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market Size
- Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market Trends
- Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market Analysis
This study identifies the use of biomass as a fuel in boilers as one of the prime reasons driving the electric vehicle power inverter market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Electric Vehicle Power Inverter Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist electric vehicle power inverter market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the electric vehicle power inverter market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the electric vehicle power inverter market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of electric vehicle power inverter market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market Overview
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Application
- Market segments
- Comparison by Application placement
- Full hybrids - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Pure EV - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Plug-in hybrids - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Commercial HEV - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mild hybrids - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Application
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
Drivers, Challenges, and Trends
- Market drivers
- Volume driver - Demand led growth
- Volume driver - Supply led growth
- Volume driver - External factors
- Volume driver - Demand shift in adjacent markets
- Price driver - Inflation
- Price driver - Shift from lower to higher-priced units
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Aptiv Plc
- Continental AG
- DENSO Corp.
- Hitachi Ltd.
- Infineon Technologies AG
- Meidensha Corp.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corp.
- Robert Bosch GmbH
- Toyota Industries Corp.
- Valeo SA
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focuses on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.