BOSTON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Digital experience company Acquia announced the winners of the 2020 Acquia Engage Awards today. The Acquia Engage Awards recognize the world-class digital experiences that organizations are building with the Acquia Open Digital Experience Platform (DXP).
This year’s submissions, received from leading retail, technology, healthcare, public sector, and other organizations across the Americas, EMEA, and Asia Pacific, highlight creative responses to customer service challenges presented by today’s rapidly evolving environment. The nominated solutions all demonstrated an exceptional level of functionality, integration, performance, and overall user experience. A panel of independent judges chose the winning projects.
“This year’s entries were very ambitious,” said Stephen Medve, senior analyst, CMS-Connected. “With the unprecedented amount of change the world has experienced this year, brands have had to get creative with their digital experiences. They put an incredible amount of effort into their campaigns and submissions, raising the standards for digital experiences. The winners illustrated strong strategy, performance, technical talent and ability to deliver outstanding results. A huge congratulations to all the winners and finalists for a job well done.”
The three categories, Dreamers, Makers, and Builders, describe the stages of creating exceptional digital solutions. Dreamers envision open or personalized marketing solutions, Makers use customer insights to quickly pivot as business conditions change and can measure the associated ROI, and Builders use their platforms to make a difference within the Drupal ecosystem or society.
Here are this year’s Acquia Engage Award winners:
● Best Personalization Practice in Action: WaterAid and Access
● Innovation in Open Marketing: United Rentals and VMLY&R
● Leader of the Pack - Financial Services: The Carlyle Group and Third and Grove
● Leader of the Pack - Higher Education: Singapore Management University
● Leader of the Pack - Manufacturing & Utilities: Chevron Phillips Chemical and Adcetera
● Leader of the Pack - NGO: American Medical Association
● Leader of the Pack - Retail and Consumer Services: Dairy Farm
● Leader of the Pack - Technology: CloudHealth by VMware and Third and Grove
● Leader of the Pack - Travel & Transportation: Pace Suburban Bus and Clarity Partners, LLC
● Best Return on Investment: Helmer Scientific and Igility Solutions
● Customer Data All-Stars: Arçelik
● Most Creative Response: 15below and Coherence
● Building a Better Tomorrow: VitalAire and EPAM Systems
● Open Source Giants: Srijan
● Quickest to Launch: Vermont Law School and Ameex Technologies
“This year, nearly every organization has needed to fundamentally and rapidly change the way they communicate with customers, making digital experiences more vital than ever,” said Lynne Capozzi, chief marketing officer at Acquia. “Our partners and customers are going above and beyond to use open platforms and technologies to support customers and employees. Acquia is proud to showcase this year’s winners, who have truly risen to the challenge.”
Winning projects are featured at the Acquia Engage conference, which is taking place virtually this week. To learn more about Acquia Engage, as well as all award winners and finalists, visit engage.acquia.com. To read more, visit www.acquia.com/resources/case-study.
Acquia is the open digital experience platform that enables organizations to build, host, analyze, and communicate with their customers at scale through websites and digital applications. As the trusted open source leader, we use adaptive intelligence to produce better business outcomes for CX leaders.
All logos, company and product names are trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective owners.