LONDON--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Technavio has been monitoring the mobile value-added services (VAS) market, operating under the communication services industry. The latest report on mobile value-added services (VAS) market, 2020-2024 estimates it to register an incremental growth of USD 342.50 bn, at a CAGR of almost 15% during the forecast period. The report offers an up-to-date analysis regarding the current market scenario, latest trends and drivers, and the overall market environment.
Technavio’s in-depth research has all your needs covered as our research reports include all foreseeable market scenarios, including pre- & post-COVID-19 analysis. Download Latest Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Analysis
The market is fragmented, and the degree of fragmentation will accelerate during the forecast period. Competitors have to focus on differentiating their product offerings with unique value propositions to strengthen their foothold in the market. Market vendors also have to leverage on the existing growth prospects in the fast-growing segments, while maintaining their positions in the slow-growing segments. Alphabet Inc., America Movil SAB de CV, Apple Inc., Cisco Systems Inc., Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd., International Business Machines Corp., Reliance Industries Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson, and Vodafone Group Plc are among some of the major market participants.
Buy 1 Technavio report and get the second for 50% off. Buy 2 Technavio reports and get the third for free.
An increase in smartphone penetration has been instrumental in driving the growth of the market.
Technavio's custom research reports offer detailed insights on the impact of COVID-19 at an industry level, a regional level, and subsequent supply chain operations. This customized report will also help clients keep up with new product launches in direct & indirect COVID-19 related markets, upcoming vaccines and pipeline analysis, and significant developments in vendor operations and government regulations. Download a Free Sample Report on COVID-19 Impacts
Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) Market 2020-2024: Segmentation
Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) Market is segmented as below:
- Mobile Advertising
- Mobile Games
- Mobile Music And Video Streaming
- Mobile Money And M-commerce
- Mobile Publications
- North America
- South America
Based on geographic segmentation, Over 59% of the market growth originated from APAC during the forecast period. In addition, mobile advertising led the growth under the product segment. This report provides an accurate prediction of the contribution of all the segments to the growth of the market size.
Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) Market 2020-2024: Scope
Technavio presents a detailed picture of the market by the way of study, synthesis, and summation of data from multiple sources. The mobile value-added services (VAS) market report covers the following areas:
- Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) Market Size
- Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) Market Trends
- Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) Market Industry Analysis
This study identifies the digitization of key industries as one of the prime reasons driving the Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) Market growth during the next few years.
Technavio suggests three forecast scenarios (optimistic, probable, and pessimistic) considering the impact of COVID-19. Technavio’s in-depth research has direct and indirect COVID-19 impacted market research reports.
Register for a free trial today and gain instant access to 17,000+ market research reports.
Mobile Value-added Services (VAS) Market 2020-2024: Key Highlights
- CAGR of the market during the forecast period 2020-2024
- Detailed information on factors that will assist mobile value-added services (VAS) market growth during the next five years
- Estimation of the mobile value-added services (VAS) market size and its contribution to the parent market
- Predictions on upcoming trends and changes in consumer behavior
- The growth of the mobile value-added services (VAS) market
- Analysis of the market’s competitive landscape and detailed information on vendors
- Comprehensive details of factors that will challenge the growth of mobile value-added services (VAS) market vendors
Table of Contents:
- Market ecosystem
- Value chain analysis
- Market definition
- Market segment analysis
- Market size 2019
- Market outlook: Forecast for 2019 - 2024
Five Forces Analysis
- Five forces summary
- Bargaining power of buyers
- Bargaining power of suppliers
- Threat of new entrants
- Threat of substitutes
- Threat of rivalry
- Market condition
Market Segmentation by Product
- Market segments
- Comparison by Product
- Mobile advertising - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mobile games - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mobile music and video streaming - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mobile money and m-commerce - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Mobile publications - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Market opportunity by Product
- Geographic segmentation
- Geographic comparison
- APAC - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- North America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Europe - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- South America - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- MEA - Market size and forecast 2019-2024
- Key leading countries
- Market opportunity by geography
- Market drivers
- Market challenges
- Market trends
- Vendor landscape
- Landscape disruption
- Vendors covered
- Market positioning of vendors
- Alphabet Inc.
- America Movil SAB de CV
- Apple Inc.
- Cisco Systems Inc.
- Huawei Investment & Holding Co. Ltd.
- International Business Machines Corp.
- Reliance Industries Ltd.
- Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
- Telefonaktiebolaget LM Ericsson
- Vodafone Group Plc
- Scope of the report
- Currency conversion rates for US$
- Research methodology
- List of abbreviations
Technavio is a leading global technology research and advisory company. Their research and analysis focus on emerging market trends and provides actionable insights to help businesses identify market opportunities and develop effective strategies to optimize their market positions. With over 500 specialized analysts, Technavio’s report library consists of more than 17,000 reports and counting, covering 800 technologies, spanning across 50 countries. Their client base consists of enterprises of all sizes, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies. This growing client base relies on Technavio’s comprehensive coverage, extensive research, and actionable market insights to identify opportunities in existing and potential markets and assess their competitive positions within changing market scenarios.